1. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  2. Information from WTTTC 2000

Hello everyone. I'm looking for information regarding the world team table tennis championhips held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2000. Articles or documents that can elaborate more about which countries participated, perliminary rounds results, knockout rounds results, standings of every country at...
  3. Women's Top 10 from 1980 to 2000

Hi again everyone! This time, I made the same race line graph on the women's side, showing the top 10 players from 1980 to 2000. Some thoughts: * Pure Chinese dominance * Unlike the men's side, where European players such as Waldner and Samsonov claimed the top spots within those two decades...
  4. Players around Phily over 2000 ?

Are there active players around and over 2000 in Philadelphia ? Which club do top players practice around Philadelphia ?
  5. How to improve from 2000 to 2200

As a fairly standard Chinese-style player (2-wing looper), how can i improve from 2000 to 2200. I think i could definitely improve my service returns, such as receiving the side-underspin serves with lower and and shorter placement. I also want to learn how to counterloop 3rd balls close to the...
  6. Is the tomokazu harimoto 2000 and timo boll 2000 the same?

Since they have the same rubber. Are they just the same thing but different names? Along with stayer 2000. Same thing or no?
  7. Any one tried the Ca carbon blade yet? or the tomokazu harimoto 2000 racket?

I just heard about a day ago butterfly released some new stuff. Did anyone try them yet?
  8. I reached USATT rating 2000 in under 2 years

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54npDhdlc0&feature=youtu.be Recently I reached USATT rating 2000 :D and it was within 2 years of my first table tennis lesson. My passion for this sport is overwhelming and I have already made memories that will last a lifetime. I would love if...
  9. Is trying to play a defensive/chopper style under 2000 USA basically worthless?

After bumbling around trying out the defensive styles for awhile, mainly aiming to chop... I have come to the conclusion that rarely anybody in the 1,200-1,900 USA rating range wants to loop the ball! And that winning by attacking seems much easier and quicker. So for anyone else out there...
  10. 2000 World Team Table Tennis Championships

I need a help from you guys. I tried to find a video of the final but all i could find was just highlights. If any of you guys know a link where i could watch it plz tell me :D
  11. TableTennisDaily Podcast #11 - Jan Ove Waldner

Hello and welcome to episode 11 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have arguably the greatest player of all time Jan Ove Valdner the mozart of table tennis. Jan Ove Waldner has recently retired from competitive table tennis, however he will still be an ambassador in taking...
  12. Project TTR 2000 now with English Subtitles!!

Hello my friends, here is my first Episode [Eng_Sub] of my project : What do you think about it? let me know:)
  13. The Wonderful World Of Table Tennis 1985-2000

The Wonderful World Of Table Tennis 1985-2000
  14. Koji Matsushita vs Chang Yen-Shu (WTTTC 2000)

Koji Matsushita vs Chang Yen-Shu WTTTC 2000
  15. WTTC 2000: Jan-Ove Waldner vs Timo Boll

Found an old match with more-than-decent quality (play it in HD) uploaded earlier this year. Timo Boll: Photo by: dpa Picture-Alliance Thanks to TTSpring77!
  16. Looking for video - Samsonov vs. Waldner from 2000 - Sydney

Years I am looking for this video and still havend found it anywhere.. Maybe here is someone having it or knows where to get it.. Who can help? :)