pips

1. Achtung Lula !! Kim Jung Hoon 1:1 Lesson with Div 5 Short Pips FH Dude

Hey Lula and TTD, KJH with another 1;1 lesson vid... this time with a Div 5 FH SP dude. Largest problem dude has right away is wrong beat/cadence, and his backswing/swing too far in front. He immediately correct guy to cakswing longer and finish less far crossed over. Another area of foucs is...
  2. Pips with sinking effect. I just couldn't pass this up.

Tommy is a nice guy. I have met him, hit some balls with him then drove Tommy and his girl friend him back to the hotel late at night. That night Tommy also hit some balls with Eric Fountain who posts videos on mytt. I even bought my c-pen paddle from him. However...
  3. Participate in the Long Pips Challenge

Will a long pips rubber play differently if you use a glue sheet to attach it to the blade instead of just using glue? Can you tell the difference? The only way to know for sure is to have 2 identical blades with identical rubber, 1 attached with a glue sheet, and the other just glue. I...
  4. Long pips on thick sponge, is possible?

Hello, i'm not a long pips user and not think to use. My question is: is possible a long pips on 1.8, 2.0 and 2.2? The most thick long pips rubber I see for sell is a TSP Curl P1R on 1.5mm, but, when i buy a long pip topsheet and glue on a separate sponge? Many shops sell the sponges. I know...
  5. Which long pips

For a disruptive backhand with good control and the ability to roll the occasional topspin, which of these two rubbers and should it be OX or with a little sponge (Approx. 1.0mm): Grass D.Techs Hellfire (not X)
  6. Which short pips for middle distance and can short pips broke?

Hello, please can someone advice me. I have two questions. I am using short pips, but often happend, that after my forhand topspin on right side, i am bit far away from the table and then I have a bit problem with playing the ball. Is any short pips good for this? I am now using...
  7. How to check real or fake pips

Hi guys I bought new TSP curl P1R 1,4-1,7mm. Does anyone know how Can I check is it real or fake?
  8. Short pimples sponge hardness

So I have a fairly good understanding of sponge hardness in regards to inverted rubber, but not for short pimples. I've seen things saying hard is slow and soft is faster, but in what circumstances? (Block, touch, counter drive, smash, topspin etc). In short, when does a softer sponge perform...
  9. Why are there restrictions for pips out rubbers?

Does anyone know why the restrictions for pips are put in place and what happens if the pips exceeded those limits? I always hear how pips players are upset at the bigger ball, but could a change in pip geometry help bring back pips out players?
  10. Could someone help me out on which short pips rubber is most suitable for me?

Which short pips rubber is most suitable for me as a c-penholder? I am currently using a Ma Lin Extra Offensive penhold racket, and i've been thinking on when to change my forehand inverted rubber into a fast, short-pips rubber. My choices are Yasaka Rakza PO, Nittaku Moristo SP, or TSP...
  11. J-Pen blade with short pips RPB, which to use?

I will use Japanese penhold with short-pin RPB, I am in doubt which blade to use, Galaxy 983, 985 or 988? all practically at the same price.
  12. Cheap J-pen blade for RPB with short pips

Suggestions please
  13. Which kind of serve with short pips forehand??

What kind of serves is good with short spinny pips on fh??? I also use short pips on bh
  14. Meteor 9512 long pips

Hey all, A teammate of mine has been using a long pimples rubber called Meteor 9512 for a long time and the rubber's time is kind of coming to an end as there's already a few pips missing etc. He's been trying to find a new Meteor 9512 rubber to replace his old one with, but it seems rather...
  15. Question on short pips fh for opening hitting

I have switched my playing style totally :) from inverted fh and short pips bh. Now im using Dr. neubauer matador wood with 2 short pips. Fh is Warran, bh is Gipfelsturm. My question is if there are a better choise for a pip to fh if i wanna open up on serve recieving and loop and hit it...
  16. What do you think of using two pips out rubbers?

It is my first publication, I want to know what you think of using "Pips-out rubbers" on both sides, positive and negative points of doing so. Forehand: TSP Spectol Backhand: TSP Curl P-1 Blade: Butterfly Joo Se Hyuk
  17. short pips for close table

hi guys i have tibhar stratus power wood ,but i want to choise a short pips for BH . PAY CLOSE TABLE! what is your suggestion for buy BH rubber (short pips)?
  18. such thing as short pips but in normal smooth?

i was wondering if there is such thing as short pips but in inverted form?
  19. how to clean short pips?

I was wondering how do you clean moristo SP ? starting to get dusty now
  20. pips questions

how long does a short pips last for? i got moristo sp seems to work for me