testing

1. Testing Vladimir Samsonov's Table Tennis Bat!

What’s going on guys, last month I set off on my travels to Saarbrucken Table Tennis Club in Germany to hang out with the table tennis icon that is Vladimir Samonsov. While I was there I got the chance to test his personal bat setup. Vladi is simply a legend! A former World Number 1 and...
  2. Testing rubbers VICTAS V>11extra

In the sharpened state to 152x160 mm, both covers weigh the same 43.5 g. That is, about 4-5 g less than the Nittaku Fastarc G1, which I tested in the summer. Speed:Luckily, what I was most afraid of didn't take place on my boards. V > 11 played on grubba all+ and spark off boards-...
  3. Testing Zoran Primorac's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so a while back I traveled to Chartres table tennis club in France to meet up with Zoran Primorac to test his legendary blade the Primorac Carbon by Butterfly. Zoran is a European table tennis legend who has a highest world ranking of 2 and notably played in a record 7 Olympic Games...
  4. Testing Simon Gauzy's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so I recently I travelled to Ochsenhausen in Germany to meet up with Simon Gauzy and take a look at the equipment he is currently using. Simon is a formidable player who has highest world ranking of 8 and notably defeated Xu Xin at the last World Championships. Simon uses the new...
  5. Testing new setup tonight

I have ordered Palio Ak47 blue in red to use on fh. I hopefully find a cheaper rubber than the normal ones from all the expensives firms. And will use my black Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 on bh. I use Fextra 7 as my main paddle. Tonight at training i will test how the Ak47 blue is playing, im so...
  6. ITTF Pilot Testing “Thickness Measurement on Dismantled Rubbers” Project

The pilot project, which started at the ITTF Challenge Croatia Open this week, aims to ensure that the rubbers from professional table tennis players, used by ITTF tournaments, are following the rules: < 4.00 mm. The pilot project is also aiming to find out the best procedure to achieve the...
  7. Euro style Chinese Rubbers for testing

Can anyone advise? I have a number of homemade blades which I want to test but don't have enough rubbers to test them all side by side. I don't want to pay top prices for the usual Tibhar evo/Aurus/Genius rubbers i usually buy. Can anyone suggest cheaper Chinese alternatives which may not be the...
  8. China testing new players at Austria Open

There are some new players in world tour from china, do they think about retirement of golden 3?
  9. Testing Penhold Waters with Serves and Reversible Forehands Inspired by Xu Xin

Hey Guys, I have virtually little experience with Penhold Style. So, I tried to serve some spin variations building on my experience with shake hand. In the video you could see that I am getting very less contact than usual. Is it because of lack of practice or some inherent difficulties with...
  10. Testing of Big Dipper and Dawei XP with Quick Video

Hello guys, I managed to test the new bat this morning and I like it better compared to my Hurricane / Zap combo. The forehand is quite good with very positive feedback for but I think I like the backhand of Zap. Maybe it is just me adjusting to the new rubber.
  11. Testing out Dian Chi booster (from china)

Hey all! I'm currently on vacation in Beijing and felt like giving the Dian Chi booster a try. According to the chinese websites, this is the booster the pro's use (probably just marketing lol). I bought the bottle of booster and some Hurricane 3 Provincial (the one with the six edges and...
  12. Bat Testing

How bats are tested at tournaments