flip

1. BH flip vs short serves. Going with the spin or against. Does it matter to you?

When you guys perform your backhand over the table flip vs short pure side-spin serves, do you care or take into account if you are going with or against the grain of the spin? Does it matter to you? Do you care? Do you perform the same stroke regardless? What are your thoughts on this...
  2. When The Water Bottle Flip Challenge Meets Table Tennis!

During a recent review we did a trick shot for fun. In the training hall there were some kids doing lots of bottle flips 'the new trend in social media'. You can see below what made bottle flip trick shots become so viral. So we thought we would try combining the bottle flip challenge with a TT...
  3. How to perfect your timing on the backhand banana flip receive?

Usually, when i have a sidespin serve sent to me, i will often do a backspin push, or tap the ball over. I know how to do the banana flip as i practiced it before, but i always worry about my timing. My problem is that i will get ready, but a backspin serve might come, so i might be late to...
  4. What is banana flip/flick used in receiving ??

the pro player ussually seems to talk about this banana flick/flip used for recieving high backspin serve... what is this....?? and how it is executed..?? any videos please?????
  5. Banana Flip on heavy backpspin service?

Hi All, Can we return heavy backspin service with Backhand banana flip? I have one opponent who serves heavy backspin service(Power mostly comes from his wrist). I tried doing banana flips but all balls were in the net. :( Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks, Vishal Oza.
  6. Zhang Jike Backhand Flip

http://www.bokett.com/tt/dispbbs.asp?boardid=584&Id=258833 can someone translate it ?