05fx

1. USA/CA san francisco trading dignics for 05fx

I need a 05fx red 2.1 and I got the following rubbers up for trade. I have the following rubbers, I"m willing to trade those for 05fx red 2.1mm. Let me know which one you want. Brand new sealed: - 1x t05 black 2.1 - d09c black 2.1 - d05 red 2.1 - lightly used d09c 2.1mm black (used 1...
  2. Which Joola rubber is most similar to Tenergy 05fx

Out of the various Rhyzm and Rhyzer rubbers, are any similar in spin, speed and arc to Tenergy 05 fx? I assume Rhyzer 43 would be closest reading the blurb?
  3. Xiom vega x vs tenergy 05fx

Hello there! Right now I'm playing with tenergy 05fx, and I want something a bit harder and a bit slower with more control (plus cheaper). I'm thinking about Xiom vega x. But the thing is that Dan says in his review that it's more control and slower than tenergy 05, but I've read some reviews...
  4. Tenergy 05fx on forehand

Hello there! Right now I'm testing out the tenergy 05 on both sides. I've played with it a little a time ago and is trying it again. I will now try 05fx on backhand and I think that could suit me. But do you have any experience with 05fx on forehand. Can that work too? How does for example the...
  5. Rozena, Tenergy 05fx, Tenergy 64

Hi everyone here, I am seeking a backhand rubber. Here my story goes: 1. I was using Sriver El 1.9mm for few months on backhand. It was OK in terms of speed and spin. 2. Then I switched to Rozena 1.7mm. I have been on Rozena for about 3-4 months since then. I have been receiving regular...
  6. FT: Tenergy 05 and 05FX for T25 and T64

Tenergy 05 would like to trade for Tenergy 25 or 64 in similar condition
  7. Weight of Tenergy 05 and 25 v 05fx and 25fx

Be grateful for some advice. Recently changed my 2.1mm T25fx and T05fx to T25 (red) and T05 (black). My bat now seems to weigh considerably more, haven't had a chance to put it on any scales as don't have any to hand. Feeling the added load more on my (T25) backhand. My question is: are the...
  8. FS Tenergy 05fx & Tibhar 5Q Sound

FS Tenergy 05fx & Tibhar 5Q Sound-SOLD Tibhar: ebay.co.uk/itm/142052998159?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Tenergy: ebay.co.uk/itm/142052998084?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  9. Blades for Butterfly Tenergy 05FX

Hi! What blades are good/best with Butterfly Tenergy 05FX rubber? I´ve been thinking about Donics Waldner senso carbon or Waldner World Champion 89? Anyone tried them with Tenergy 05 FX? I´m more interested in the new world champion blade..what do you think out there? Any others you can...
  10. Tenergy 05FX vs Tenergy 64FX

Hi Guys, i'm playing with Tenergy 05FX (max) since 8 months or so. I always disliked the high throw. I never liked the fact that i have to close my blade very much if i want to play fast topspins against block. It just doesn't feel very natural for me. My typical topspin motion is more...
  11. Tenergy 05 and 05FX

Brand new in the packaging. Can pick up or send via post. All original rubbers no alieexpress rubbish. Following available. 35£ per sheet. 3x Tenergy 05 2.1MM BLACK 3x Tenergy 05 2.1MM RED 4x Tenergy 05FX 2.1MM RED 4x Tenergy 05FX 2.1MM BLACK
  12. TE 05FX substitute

Hi there I wonder what you guys would recommend as a good alternative for the BTY 05fx rubber. It doesn't feel ultrasoft to me, so has anyone any idea where it would be situated in rubber hardness compared to the other brands. For example, if I would like to substitute it with Rakza 7, Hexer...