kinetic

1. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  2. Tibhar Kinetic Speed blade review

Tibhar Kinetic Speed Thickness: 5.9mm Plies: 7 (limba outer plies - CZ composite -? - kiri or koto?) Weight 84-85 grams Speed: OFF The Tibhar Kinetic Speed blade gave me a mixed feeling of holding a blade that feels like ZJK ALC Blue Dragon blade and the ZJK ZLC blade. The shape of the handle...
  3. Tibhar Kinetic Speed - Review?

Hi, this blade looks really nice, however I can't find much information about it, does someone has any knowledge about this blade? Thanks in advance. "The secret of this blade lies in its unusual composition from synthetic fibres. They create an extraordinary sweet spot and an unsurpassed...
  4. Help me choose an Andro blade in the All+ to Off range

My friend has learned to play mainly with a defplay classic, he started with it because he used to play a very control-oriented style not often playing attacking strokes. Now that he has developed his attacking prowess he is looking to upgrade his blade. There is a swedish reseller of andro that...
  5. Brand New Andro Kinetic Record OFF blade and Tibhar Evolution MX-S for sale

Hi everyone! I have a brand new never used Andro Kinetic Record OFF blade for sale with a sheet of 2.0mm Tibhar Evolution MX-S in black attached to the blade. Everything is brand new! I am selling as the blade is just too light for me. The blade weighs approximately 86g. I am based in the UK...
  6. andro kinetic Supreme OFF- Zylon/Hinoki

I am thinking to buy andro kinetic Supreme OFF- Zylon/Hinoki. What is your opinion? Do you think is good blade? Is it value for money blade?
  7. BIG TOPIC: Spirit(ALC);Viscaria(ZJK);oh sang eun,powerplay V1;andro kinetic sup. all+

Please write something about any blade (only) if you played. If you play only one, for example oh sang eun, then please write about : speed,control,feel during the game,stiffness,hardness etc If you play a few blades from my topic name, than please compare :) Thanks for all answers ! :)
  8. Andro Supreme Kinetic Zylon/Hinoki OFF-

This is my new blade. I love it, and I think anyone should try it! Just have a look...