rosewood

1. Stiga blades comparison.

Long story short I used to play with the Clipper Wood and even though I loved how it played, it had horible feel. Almost no vibration. Switched to Intensity NCT and loved the feel. Even though it was slower, it has a much higher throw angle that I hate and can't get used to. Blocking and...
  2. STIGA CRW7 China Exclusive info?review?

Anybody got any information about the CRW7 review? Insight? thoughts? Don't see much posted about this blade as it is a China Exclusive, it's very beautiful and unique imo. I have a feeling that it's faster than a clipper but slower than RW7 and approx like RW5 but acts more like a clipper...
  3. Stiga emerald vs stiga rosewood xo

I have two blades in mind that I haven't really decided yet I was thinking either the Emerald or the XO... What would be a better starting blade well another way to put it is what would be the better blade to use first if I were to purchase both in the future which one would I be better off with...
  4. FS: Cheap Mizutani and Rosewood V

Mizutani ST 88g. Very good condition, just one minor hit on top that doesn't affect play. SOLD Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle 88-89g. Very good condition, one tiny chip that does not affect play. €45 Price excludes postage and PayPal fees. Can send better quality photos if required, pm me.
  5. Hand Made Asymmetrical Blade - Limba and Rosewood (Thanks AfroBro)

;);););););)
  6. Fs: Stiga rosewood xo, osp virtuoso off-, dhs hurricane king 1

DHS HURRICANE KING 1 89gm Flared. with original box and matching serial numbers, authenticity card with blade specifications, thickness, etc. Bought new. paid full price from TT11 as a replacement setup, glued once. Used it for about a week then found my original hurricane king, so i'm letting...
  7. FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped

RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be inferior to the Newer Metal Logo version.
  8. FS: Mizutani ST

FS: Mizutani ST and Rosewood V ST Mizutani ST 88g. Very good condition, just one minor hit on top that doesn't affect play. €125 Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle 88-89g. Very good condition, one tiny chip that does not affect play. €45 Price excludes postage and PayPal fees.
  9. FS: STIGA ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $100 shipped

FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be...
  10. Stiga Rosewood nct vii

Hi, Has anyone tried stiga rosewood nct vii blade. How is the control, feeling and speed of the blade? If anyone has tried it please give me your feedback. Thanks.
  11. Collectors blade ( S Rosewood NCT V) with Chinese national team players autograph

FS: Collectors blade(S Rosewood NCT V)with Chinese national team players autograph I'm now selling my Stiga sports arena blade that I luckily had the chance to get some Chinese national team players autograph on. The backstory is one week before the world team competition in Halmstad, the...
  12. Is this Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tengergy REAL OR FAKE?

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting a new all wood blade and I came across this racket on the internet (Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tenergy Both Sides) and as it is used I was wondering if it was fake or not. I am here to ask if this racket is fake or not. If more pics are needed pls just let...
  13. FS: Stiga rosewood 7 genuine

FS: Stiga rosewood 7 genuine , price 149 US$ Will ship with tracking number Accept paypal
  14. Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar

SOLD Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar 1. GEWO Meisterhand production sample. The Meisterhand series does not yet exist. I have tried a few production samples, this one is not for me. It has a Balsa core and most probably two thin carbon layers. It...
  15. Lighter Rosewood NCT VII?

I recently tried the Stiga Rosewood NCT VII with T05 and T64 and loved it. However, it's too heavy for me. Has anyone tried lighter Rosewood VIIs? (or do sellers even sell them)? I'm looking to buy from TT11 and hope to find one that is 92-94g. Is the quality the same as the regular, heavier ones?
  16. A setup that is faster than Clipper CR WRB but much slower than RoseWood VII?

Hi everybody, I have been playing table tennis for 3 years, but I have not tried many blades yet. My style is - Back hand: flick in the table, top spin outside the table, sometime push in the table too - Forehand: push in the table, top spin outside the table - close and medium distance I am...
  17. FS: Stiga Rosewood NCT V blade

For sale a legendary classic, Stiga Rosewood NCT V blade with the legend handle. I bought this a couple of months ago and I have only played ~10 sessions with it. The blade misses a very small amount (~1-2mm) of the outer veneer on the top, which is insignificant for play - have a look at the...
  18. What rubber for Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

What backhand rubber should I get? The rubber is for RBP.
  19. Thoughts on Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

Want to hear your thoughts on the blade and what rubbers suit it best, recently bought the blade in penhold ver. and am very keen to play with it! My previous blade/setup was: Blade: Xiom Vega Europe FH Rubber: Donic Acuda S1 BH Rubber: Tibhar Evolution FX-P Should I take the rubber combination...
  20. Rosewood metal logo

Hello! I am in the posession of a Rosewood NCT V with a plastic logo. Now that I see that the Rosewood comes with a metal logo, I was just wondering; is there any difference between the new and the old blade apart from the logo? Any difference in the composition or material or surface etc...