instagram

1. Best Ping Pong Instagram Accounts to Follow

Hello, friends! Just a topic to reference the best ping pong accounts to follow on Instagram! Whether it's players, federations, trickshots pages or anything else. Here are the five pages that I think are really cool lately: 1/ ittfworld => News, matches and interviews 2/ t2_diamond =>...
  2. My Trickshot IG

Hey guys, I've been posting Trickshots on my ig for a few months now, every weekday. A couple of them have been featured on the TTDaily IG, and Dan messaged me saying to sign up on here to share my shots with y'all. Hope you enjoy them :) www.instagram.com/looplobsmash
  3. TableTennisDaily Instagram - Latest posts

Hi all, For those that may not use Instagram, you can see all our latest posts in this topic. There are some pretty cool pictures and videos you do not want to miss out on :) <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="6" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
  4. Table Tennis Players Instagram!

I've found som table tennis Players instagram accounts :) I believe the list is far from ready, so if you know others players instagramm accounts you can post them below. Marcos Freitas: marcosfreitaspt Simon Gauzy: simongauzy Pär Gerell: miami_steven Joao Monteiro: montii83 Omar Assar...