similar

1. Stiga Dynasty Carbon, Opinions and similar blades

Hello Guys, I would like to ask You about your opinions on Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin edition blade. I watched a video on TTD channel and I am interested in buying one for myself. Is somebody here using this blade or ex user? Also how does this blade compare to blades like Butterfly Innerforce...
  2. Which Joola rubber is most similar to Tenergy 05fx

Out of the various Rhyzm and Rhyzer rubbers, are any similar in spin, speed and arc to Tenergy 05 fx? I assume Rhyzer 43 would be closest reading the blurb?
  3. Joola Rossi Emotion - what would be similar performing blades in other brands

Greetings! I have been using an old Joola Rossi Emotion for several years now. I bought it second hand. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) is my choice among my dozen or so wood and carbon blades. I can't find a supplier for my blade in the country. I wonder what would be the equivalent or similar in...
  4. Donic Rubbers similar to Rakza 7?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I was thinking perhaps the Acuda S1 would be the closest match to Rakza 7.
  5. Similar to Pimpleholics Jengking

As stated in the title, Any LP similar to the behavior of Jengking in terms of spin reversal/wobble effect? Thanks a lot TTD Community! :D
  6. Why pro and amateur have similar setup ?

Hello, I wonder what equipment pro really use, especially as it often seems very similar to what amateurs used. For example we see in Dan reviews that Pitchford plays with viscaria and T05, Drinkhall with a carbon blade with MXP. But these combo are often also found in the hand of amateur...
  7. Blue version 61second Lightning DS Pro and similar

Has anyone tried this one yet? Really liked the original lightning ds but isnt available in the mm and hardness i want anymore. I see that other brands are releasing blue sponge rubbers. Are they any good for boosting with bio booster? Can you recomend other cheap rubbers that have 1.8...
  8. Tihbar K2 review: Hurricane 3 subs with similar feeling, more speed and no boosting

Background First about myself, I was using W968 + H3 39 orange sponge (FH) + H3 37 orange sponge (BH). I like to use sticky rubber on both side. But feel that H3 37 is a bit hard to control, espiecially in blocking. I’ve tried different BH tacky rubber to replace H3 37. I want something with...
  9. Rubber similar to Omega IV Euro

Hi all, I'm looking for a new FH rubber. I really like the feel of Omega IV Euro, but it's a bit too low throw for my liking on FH. I'm looking for something that has a really good feel for the ball (as subjective as that is) and isn't too bouncy. Does anyone have any suggestions I can try?
  10. Which OSP blade is similar to Michael Maze

I wanted to find a replacement of Michael Maze ( i know, why I wanna do this ??, It has gone very old) Which OSP blade will be very close to MM in terms of Speed, Spin, Control. I have tried, Timo Bol ALC, but did not liked the feel and control. Can anyone suggest
  11. 7ply all wood blade advice similar to the attributes of Clipper CR WRB

Hey guys, I've been playing with Clipper CR WRB 90gr for the recent 2 years. I have changed my rubbers from T05 on FH and 64T on BH 6 months ago. My play improved a lot more with the Gewo Hype KR 47.5 rubbers. The only issue i am having is the angle of the blade now related with rubbers, quite...
  12. 7ply all wood blade advice similar to the attributes of Clipper CR WRB

Hey guys, I've been playing with Clipper CR WRB 90gr for the recent 2 years. I have changed my rubbers from T05 on FH and 64T on BH 6 months ago. My play improved a lot more with the Gewo Hype KR 47.5 rubbers. The only issue i am having is the angle of the blade now related with rubbers, quite...
  13. Something similar to Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner

My EJ symptom is hitting me hard. I already have a nittaku violin carbon. Now, I'm considering getting an acoustic carbon inner. But before I spend the money, I want to ask around for everyone's opinion and experience with this blade. Also, are there any similar blades that has inner carbon...
  14. LF: High-end blade similar to Freitas ALC

Hi TTD Members, I am looking for a blade which has a similar handle and feeling with Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC. Thanks, Chris
  15. Focus 3 Snipe similar for RPB?

Hi there I have been using Focus 3 Snipe for my RPB training. It has been weared out so thinking for find a similar rubber for same hit feeling . Any recommendations please let me know! Thanks
  16. Suggest a blade similar to YEO (Cpen)

Hi there I been using MA LIN EXTRA OFF (cpen) for 3 months and like the looping power. (using H3 as FH and focus snipe III for BH, playing style close,mid table attack style) Is there a blade comparable to YEO for it strong looping power and feel? Thanks
  17. What non-Butterfly blade is most similar to Viscaria

Hi all, Just wondering what non-Butterfly blade is most similar to Viscaria in terms of composition, speed, feel, etc.
  18. Blades similar to Timo Boll ZLF?

My trusty Timo Boll ZLF just broke on me today while I was trying to reglue :( Looking to buy a new blade and possibly explore something else. What other blades are similar to the ZLF? I use Vega Japan on both sides and like the nice "sound" and control and feeling I get. The only downside is...
  19. Any rubber with a similar feel?

Hello, this is my first post! I was wondering if there are more rubbers that have a similar speed and low angle like the Andro Rasant Powergrip. I borrowed a racket from a fellow player, and I loved how fast and easier my shots were to do. I believe Tenergy 64 has the lowest throw angle of all...
  20. New generation Poly ball enhanced rubber with similar sponge hardness to tenergy?

Hi guys, I've been using MX-S, a poly ball enhanced rubber on my FH. It has that really grippy top sheet and I'm finding my loops are loaded with spin. However I used to use Tenergy 05 and 80. I want to find a rubber that combines the grippy topsheet like MX-S on a similar sponge hardness to...