large

1. Donic alternative to Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive

Hi! I'm currently using a Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive FL with Rakza 7 Soft Max on both sides. I love the feel of this setup but the handle of the blade is too small for my large hands. I have two Donic blades, Applegren Allround and Waldner Senso Carbon which have handles that feel good in...
  2. Large blade heads: Why?

I'm not sure if it was just an (incorrect) impression that I got, or if it is actually the case, but watching the WTT Macao event it seemed to me that Ma Long plays with a blade that has a larger than average head size. The head just looks "big". If my impression was correct, does anyone know...
  3. Help with Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle) handle size

Hi everybody, Is there somebody using Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle)? PLease, could you send the measurements of the handle at the blade (at the wings). I bought mine at tabletennis11 as a LG version and it said Large Handle on the box, however, written by hand. Interestingly, when I wanted...
  4. Review Dawei 388D-1 LARGE | KING of the destructive block

5. FS: USED Nittaku ACOUSTIC ST (LARGE Handle) BOXED. 90gm. $95 shipped.

Withdrawn no longer for sale PRICE LOWERED. $85 SHIPPED USA ONLY. FS used ACOUSTIC ST Handle Large version. No major dings or dents. I am the original owner, (paid full retail price) and took great care of (NOT BABIED!) this blade. Never dropped or "lent out to friends" Always in my...
  6. FS: AUSTRALIA - Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Large Handle

'Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Large Handle' in original box. Approx 6 month old, lightly used. AUD 145.00 ONO + shipping.
  7. LF: Nittaku violin large hand

I am looking for nittaku violin large handle grip /konkave or straight/, prefer low light blade/85 g or less/. Paypal is no problem. Thank you [email protected]
  8. LF: Nittaku Violin Large Handle (ST or FL)

Hello! Looking to buy a Nittaku Violin Large Handle as the title says. Preferably with beginner friendly rubbers used for regular block/flick/drive/topspin/loop-play, but only blade is also greatly appriciated. Hit me up in the PMs cheers from a swedish beginner :)
  9. FS: Nittaku Violin Large Handle with T05 and T64, DHS H3 National BS

Sold Sold! Thank you
  10. Blades FS: Butterfly Viscaria FL 83gm, Nittaku Violin Large ST handle 85gm

Sent to auction site>
  11. LF Nittaku Acoustic Fl Large Handle

Hi Guys, i´m looking for a Nittaku Acoustic FL large Handle. Please send me an PM. Thank you Stephan
  12. Red and Black (very large Sweetspot)

Hello does someone new these red and black blades (the have a very large sweetspot, this was written on the website and are very elastic, and are all composite blades) 1) racer 2) k1 3) ko 4) samurai 5) Shogun thank you very much, i search for a looping monster, with very good spin, high...
  13. Friendship 729 Super FX - large pores

Hi, I just got a FS 729 Super FX with large pores, but played only once with it. Does anyone else use this rubber ? What are your experiences ? Thanks.
  14. Shoes large sizes

Hi! Does anybody know of a webshop where I can buy table tennis shoes size 51? Delivery in Europe :)