shots

1. 2020 BEST Shots

Here are my best shots from last year. Let me know which one is your favorite! Thanks for watching. https://youtu.be/n9s-PSRFu0Q
  2. Top 10 Table Tennis Shots of 2020 | TableTennisDaily Team

So the season has ended for the TTD Team, and what a year it’s been! We have put together our top 10 shots from this season. We witnessed some crazy moments. Vote for your top 3 shots in the comments below! We will announce the shot of the season on our new Instagram page...
  3. These Table Tennis Dive Shots will BLOW YOUR MIND! (INSANE)

Hey guys, check out some of the craziest dive shots table tennis has ever seen! We’re going to be making more of these reaction videos in the future so if you have any crazy shots or rallies and want to be featured in the next one, be sure to send them into us at...
  4. Quarantine trick shots

Hi, My friend from my polish league made some nice trick shots videos during quarantine. We had teams in 5th and 4th league. Corona caused an early finish of the season and I have ended with 15 wins 0 loses...but that guy is on the whole different level (he was 37-40 at the 3rd polish grand prix...
  5. Ping Pong Trick Shots | Quarantine Edition

Hey everyone! With almost the whole world being in lockdown I thought I’d see what trick shots I could pull off whilst staying safe in my house! Check it out! Are you playing table tennis in some form at home? Stay safe everyone!
  6. Craziest rallies and shots of 2020

Hey guys, why not start off this thread with crazy smashing behind the shot?? Check out time 17:17 and enjoy. . also share what you got ;-)
  7. Top 10 Best Table Tennis Shots of 2019

The year of 2019 will be one to remember! There were so many epic rallies and shots, and as always, we had the tough task of narrowing down to the final 10 to make the top 10 video! We have compiled a video of the wackiest, craziest and best table tennis shots of 2019! Be sure to cast your vote...
  8. Amount of spin revolutions per minute in pro shots vs club players

I got a new robot that I can set the level of spin in revs per minute in topspin and backspin etc. I was wondering what amount of revs per minute a typical club player produces vs a pro player in both topspin and backspin? The robot can set up to 17150 rpm which I expect is much higher than any...
  9. Craziest rallies and shots of 2019!

Hello everyone! Its already March and we still do not have a topic where we can share the most crazy shots and rallies of this year! So I open it.. First rally (or shot) I like to present to you was taken Y-day in the 2nd league of our region, double bounce backhand save around the net ;-) At...
  10. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2018!

The year of 2018 will be one to remember! There were so many crazy shots in 2018, we had the tough task of narrowing down to the final 10 to make the top 10 video below! We have compiled a video of the wackiest and craziest table tennis shots of 2018! Be sure to cast your vote in the poll...
  11. Best shots of Windy City Open

12. What's your favourite shots/points of 2017?

Hey guys! I'm currently working on a new top 10 video, what are your favourite shots or points of 2017? Love to hear your thoughts! Of course there is this topic, any shots/points missed out?
  13. Topspin shots and swing timing

In general, what would you say that is a good timing when performing topspin shots? This is with regard to the backswing and the transition to the forward swing and finish position. Usually I think one should already be done with the recovery and swinging forward when the ball bounces on your...
  14. Table Tennis Trick Shots 2 (VIDEO)

Hey guys, After getting some amazing support for the first compilation video of our all time best trick shots, we now decided to make a part 2 :) Hope you enjoy the video below! Let us know which clip in the vid is your favorite :)
  15. Beer ping pong trick shots (VIDEO)

Hey guys, We're back with a new video after a short break :) This time we decided to try out the beer pong game, but thought that we'd try to combine it with the table tennis racket as well as some real playing to make it more like #tabletennis style rather than just throwing the balls into...
  16. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2016!

---Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2016! --- The year of 2016 sure is one to remember! Ma Long becoming Rio Olympic Champion, Fan Zhendong winning the World Cup and Emmanel Lebesson shocking the world winning the European Championships. Among all this saw some of the wackiest and craziest...
  17. What are the best shots of 2016?

Hey all, What do you think are the best shots of 2016? Of course @UpSideDownCarl has made this splendid here. Using this topic and other epic shots what are your top 10 shots of 2016? List below :D
  18. Epic humour and creative Table Tennis Trick shots

3 months ago youtubers takkyuu geinin pulled off a ridiculous table tennis video that featured various table tennis trick shots with bowling pins, fans, and many other crazy props. This week the Japanese duo are back with an incredible compilation of brilliant tricks! Enjoy!
  19. Best Shots of Edgeball Internationa Open (Person, Blaszczyk, Chen Weixing, Monteiro)

20. Best of Pongfinity Trick Shots (VIDEO)

Hey guys, Thought I would upload this compilation video to YouTube since a lot of the clips in it have been going viral lately. The video consists of our favorite clips up to date :) Which clip is your personal favorite? :D