topspins

1. My BH topspins are very flat, need more arc and spin

Should BH topspins close to the table (like warmup BHs) be low and flat? Because mine are very flat and have no trajectory. I use Tenergy 05 on BH so the rubber is definitely not an issue. I need to speculate my technique because I have no arc on my BH topspins and I don't know how to generate...
  2. Too much sidespin on forehand topspins

I got back into playing TT after several years away from the game. Immediately I notice the same irritating issue I had several years ago, and this is too much sidespin hook when playing a forehand loop or topspin. It is very noticeable when receiving a longer serve on the forehand side with a...
  3. Is the DHS Hurricane III Neo suited for slow spinny topspins?

I'm not that satisfied with my FH rubber. It's not that great in the short game and doesn't have as much spin while serving as my Yasaka Mark V. However, its high elasticity allows me to execute slow spinny topspins and that helps me win a lot of points. How well does the DHS hurricane III fare...
  4. Counterattacking Topspins

Hello guys, I trained and played matches the past two weeks and have been trying to consistently counterattack opening loops or slow topspins. As expected I fail about 80% of all tries, and the 20% I've had success I suppose was just pure luck. So, Pros which way you tend to it? I've been...
  5. Topspins !!!

Hi All, A few days ago i visited XIOM's web page and downloaded their catalogue... while i was checking blades specifications, i saw that there were 3 different spin technics and ironicaly blades were classified regarding to their spin capabilities, . I will be grateful, if you can drop me a...
  6. 51 Forehand Topspins (Kenji)

Kenji Matsudaira hits 51 forehand topspins in the training hall at the Chile Open 2012 Photo By: Marcio Rodrigues Enjoy! :)