victas

1. Victas ZX-Gear In Vs Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC

Hi, I've got a Victas ZX Gear-In (85 g) that I like very much but I'm tempted to try a Butterfly inner with ZLC fibre (I figure it's the closest ZLC innerforce layer to the ZX Gear-In due to the plies used for the composition and the size of the blade too). Is the "mid-hard" feel of the outer...
  2. Testing rubbers VICTAS V>11extra

In the sharpened state to 152x160 mm, both covers weigh the same 43.5 g. That is, about 4-5 g less than the Nittaku Fastarc G1, which I tested in the summer. Speed:Luckily, what I was most afraid of didn't take place on my boards. V > 11 played on grubba all+ and spark off boards-...
  3. TSP super ventus (SV) and Victas 07 sticky extra (07SE)

Hi there, Has anyone used these rubbers ? i would especially like opinions on these to see if they match my findings with them so far. This is somewhat limited to mainly serving at present, as I’m suffering from a bout of Sciatica, so my back just isn’t up for it !!! 07 SE 2.0mm tackiness -...
  4. Switching Rubbers, help me decide between Victas 15, Rakza 9 and Fastarc G1.

Hey guys, I have been using mantra M for a while and I want to switch soon, and I'm between Victas V> 15 Extra, Yasaka Rakza 9 and Nittaku Fastarc G1. Some questions: For people that have played with those rubbers, which one of these 3 you feel like differs the most from Mantra? Which one...
  5. Differences between Stiga DNA Pro and Victas v15 extra

Hi there! I'm just wondering if anyone can do a comparison between The stiga DNA pro and victas v15 extra. I'm playing with the dna pro M but thinking of the v15 extra.
  6. Victas ZX-GEAR IN Vs Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi , Could anyone compare the two blades in the subject line.
  7. Victas

Is there a soul out there that wants to do a quick review or tell me their opinions on different victas blades? Would be much appreciated. And if you know maybe share the composition of the blades. I'm thinking especially about the zx gear and koki niwa wood, and regular koki niwa. But if you...
  8. Victas blades

Hi everyone who reads this. I'm in the search for a new blade, and now I'm thining of a victas blade. I've always wanted to try a balde from victas but I don't really know which one. I'm deciding between the Koki Niwa Wood or one of the zx-gear. So can someone who knows try to explain the main...
  9. Liam Pitchford blade with Victas

Liam announced coming soon on his social media account
  10. LF "Victas Dynawood ALL+" blade

Hi, I'm looking for a "Victas Dynawood ALL+" blade (straight). Thanks in advance, Regards, Shurik.
  11. Xuim omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany?

Xiom omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany? Hi ,Does anybody know Xiom O7 Euro is made by Victas in Germany or Japan?It says Xiom Japan,Victas,Made in Germany.I did not know Xiom makes rubbers with Victas.What is related Victas Rubber Xiom O7Euro?
  12. Difference between MX-P and Victas V15 Extra?

Hello, Im currently playing 2 MX-P rubbers with maximum speed but i wanted to explore a bit and see if there are other good tenergy alternatives and i found this Victas V15 Extra Rubber. How is the Difference? im playing alot of spin on the first opening and fast afterwards. ~1900 TTR in germany
  13. Liam Pitchford signed a contract with Victas

On Victas's Instagram they announced that they signed a contract with Liam.
  14. asking for some informations about victas v15 stiff

Hi guys, there is not so much informations about the cictas v15 stiff on internet, is there someone who has already used it ? Can you compare the victas v15 stiff with the tibhar evolution els which I use now ? (my blade is yasaka sweden extra) (weight, hardness, throw angle, speed, spin...)...
  15. Victas VS402 Limber & V15 Limber

Hello everyone! Could anyone kindly compare the V15 Limber and the VS402 Limber? I would like to know about the difference especially in speed and catapult behavior. I've tried a VS402 DE on a friend's blade. And felt that it was similar to a Xiom OVA. The speed is there if you hit hard...
  16. Victas firefall AC

What are your opinions on Vitas firefall AC? Is it similar to arylate/aramid blades like Viscaria and Stradivarius?
  17. Please help me choose one of the VICTAS offensive rubbers!

Hi guys, I'm currently using Tenergy 05 on my forehand in the thickest sponge. I am a modern defender but with some classical defending thrown in. I heavy dig at the table with my forehand or loop, then when away from the table I will either fish, chop or counter loop the ball back. I also...
  18. Victas V15 Extra My newest favorite rubber

I've been looking for the ultimate alternative rubber to Tenergy 05 which is like the Holy Grail of table tennis rubbers. After a lot of experimenting and money spent. I think I've found it. Forehand or backhand, this rubber works great. Although for me I may try 'V15 Stiff' for the backhand. I...
  19. Anybody used Victas V15?

Anybody used Victas V15? They have 3 versions now, Extra, Limber and Stiff if I am not mistaken. Read that the rubber is good, but most reviews on all of them are somewhat similar.
  20. Throw angle of Victas rubbers

Hello, could someone compare throw angle of Victas rubbers? Especially V > 01, V > 01 Stiff and V > 01 Limber.