kim

1. Achtung Lula !! Kim Jung Hoon 1:1 Lesson with Div 5 Short Pips FH Dude

Hey Lula and TTD, KJH with another 1;1 lesson vid... this time with a Div 5 FH SP dude. Largest problem dude has right away is wrong beat/cadence, and his backswing/swing too far in front. He immediately correct guy to cakswing longer and finish less far crossed over. Another area of foucs is...
  2. Kim Jung Hoon 1:1 Lesson with Div 3 Amateur Dude - BACKHAND

Kim Jung Hoon has a Div 3 player teaching BH from mid to mid far distance. Best to view in Youtube and set the CC subs to auto English or whatever... YT does a crappy job of th transalting and it can get hilarious sometimes. Number one thing KJH stresses with this dude is that Div 3 dude's BH...
  3. Kim Jung Hoon Discusses a DIFFERENT approach to Chakita flips

Hi Everyone, This vid, where I timed to 19:11 shows Kim Jung Hoon explaining a slightly different approach to making a safe Chakita flip. A few major differences than what conventiional coaches teach. KJH emphasizes that one should step in, and if right handed, step a bit too far extra to...
  4. Kim Jung Hoon visits new club - plays handi matches with all 24 club members

Like the title said, KJH visits a new Joola club in Jan 2020. (Hey, he's sponsored by Joola, he is supposed to do that!) He plays a single handicap game with everyone in the club ho is wearing a uniform... like ALL of them. Against a Div 1 2000+ player, he gives 5 handicap points, often 7 or...
  5. Kim Jung Hoon BH Fast Loop vid... a few revelations

KJH made this vid in May 2018 right after his club got sponsored by Joola… The first couple minutes of the vid KJH spends a lot of time discussion some fundamentals many players do not think of. This part 2 of the last KJH BH fast loop vid vs underspin where he discussed a lot of good...
  6. Collection of Kim Jung Hoon Vids

I never really placed all the Kim Jung Hoon vids in one place, I just did a jist of them one at a time and made separate threads. KJH vids always have value in that KJH clearly communicates fundamentals, can easily spot common mistakes, and always admits there is no ONE correct answer in TT...
  7. Kim Jung Hoon FH Loop Pointers

I wrote this initially on MyTT forum, but since I do a lot of gists of KJH vids, I post it here. On MyTT, there was a discussion about how to be relaxed, so you can hit it right. Here is my post. Kim Jung Hoon has forever advocated a little more rotation and striking the ball further back. It...
  8. Kim Jung Hoon vs Joo Se Hyuk Opening Night Anniversary at KJH TTC

Here is a nice clip where Joo Se Hyuk visits JKH TTC on the anniversary of its opening...
  9. Kim Min-Seok retired?

Does Kim Min-Seok retired? He's disappeared from the international scene time ago, I know that LS, JY and JW are better, but what happened to him? Best Regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  10. Kim Jung Hoon visits an Amateur Club Tourney and goofs off

Good POV intro into a medium large Korean TT club by Kim Jung Hoon, he gives a little background, shows a club tourney in progress, and goofs off for the crowd.
  11. Kim Jung Hoon visits Amateur TT Club for LULZ

Lot's of fun stuff in this vid where KJH visits the amateur club of one of hiz pals.
  12. Kim Jung Hoon with JOOLA now !!

Looks like or friend Kim Jung Hoon is now with Joola… He has a new series of vids out just last week... ...and KJH is now talking ENGLISH TT vocab... Koreans usually call a loop a DRIVE, but now KJH is calling a loop a loop.
  13. Kim Jung Hoon retired spots 6 points to college player

This is FB try at embed... KJH spots 6 points and he is years retired... <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDJKillaTon%2Fvideos%2F2091082524455572%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  14. New Kim Jung Hoon Blade, Lighter weight????

I bought a Nexy/Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon blade and was surprised that teh weight is only 85.75 grams. Compared to the first batch of KJH about 3 years ago which was about 93-95 grams, the new one is lighter. I am glad it is lighter but the blade seems to feel softer and has less power comapred to...
  15. Comment on this Kim Jung Hoon BH Loop Vid

I am not going to provide much of a gisting of this vid right away, I would like TTD members to look at the vid NOT understanding much of what KJH is saying, but look at what he is doing and discuss some keys to success. This vid covers how to make an opening spin loop vs an incoming underspin...
  16. Nexy / Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Adventures

Der_Echte has used the KJH a few years as a main blade and had a number of adventures. I promised to make a thread for someone about this so they could share their fun. Out of the many KJH adventures, I gotta say swithching to Karis on the KJH right before a major tourney and the Krooklyn...
  17. Kim Jung Hoon covers basic FH stroke fundamentals - Intro

Kim Jung Hoon made himself a club south of Seoul and has a lot of new instructional vids that have a LOT of REALLY GOOD STUFF for us amatures to learn from... just like his tak9.com vids. I select one of them with a lot of nuggets -the FH stroke. KJH is simply talking about very basic...
  18. Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Beast Mod

Ya know it's that time of year when Der_Echte goes on teh forum with a blade disassembly Beast Mode mod, eh? As I suspected, Kim Jung Hoon did NOT have any of the blade neck hollowed, but the handles are SLIGHTLY, like halfway hollow. Good news as that means it was already a SOLID blade. SO...
  19. Lee Sang Su and Kim Min Seok Training in Bulgaria

Lee Sang Su and Kim Min Seok Training in Bulgaria Two of the best Korean players in the training hall. The last point is in Waldner style :)
  20. A possible fake match between KIM Donghyun and CHO Eonrae?

Hi, have you watched this match between KIM Donghyun and CHO Eonrae in Bulgaria Open? Here is the video link - http://cdn.laola1.tv/ittf/iframe/player.html?pfad=mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2015/ittf_bulgaria/150822_t2_KIM_Donghyun_KOR_CHO_Eonrae_KOR Any explanations about their behaviour?