simple

1. A simple test on the sandwich rubbers.

IS YOUR RUBBER LEGAL or TRASH? Some fluent, simple test to check out if a rubber is a legal product. Upon gluing a rubber onto blade, press it down forcefully with a tumb finger. The indrawn fingerprints seen on rubber surface would indicate the rubber is a trashy product having a trashy...
  2. Simple rule suggestion to fix service visibility

Most illegal services commonly go out of view behind a players shoulder or body. A rule stating "the front of the server's shirt must be visible to the receiver" should fix the most common illegal serves. It should be also very easy for the umpire to enforce, since they just have to look at...
  3. how to reduce bat weight by 6-8 gms very easily simple trick !

this replies to the previous post also but for anyone who wants to reduce racket weight . so many do on this forum ! .. l reduce my total bat weight by 7 gms by glueing the rubber 5mm up from the handle butt leaving a small gap . this extends a new moon type...
  4. Are you Right or Left eye dominate? Simple test right here.

I'm curious to get a feel of the members here if they're playing hand is also the same as their dominate eye. Simple test you can do right now. Takes a second to figure out. Make a triangle with your hand as shown in the picture here. Focus on some object. Could be anything. Now close your...
  5. ACE: A simple service trainer.

Hi guys try this app out! I had a lot of fun trying the app. See if you can master the service of a pro :) enjoy! http://ace.rohitnair.net