werner

1. FS: Butterfly Korbel SK7 and Werner Schlager Inspire

Hey Guys, like mentioned, I'd like to sale my former blades. The Korbel SK 7 wich is an 7-Plywood and the Werner Schlager Inspire is an Carbon Blade, but one of the controlled I have ever played. Both blades are used and so there are some edges in the blades. Korbel: 50,00€ + Shipment...
  2. Werner Schlager Academy´s last days :-(

Sad news have reached me this morning. According to the Website mytischtennis.de the contract between the austrian federation ÖTTV and Werner Schlager ends at the end of the month and won´t be renewed. After the bankrupt from this year´s march the WSA had an offer by a chinese investor and...
  3. Discussion on the last great win over the Chinese : Werner Schlager's 2003 WTTC title

I have to admit that I was inspired by Matt's blog about the 6 recent greatest win over the chinese. http://http://www.mhtabletennis.com/2016/01/6-amazing-table-tennis-moments-when.html What I personally consider the greatest among them is Schalger's world championship title , my personal...
  4. Werner Schalger Academy has gone bankrupt!

Hey all, I really hope this artilce is not true however it seems the fantastic Werner Schalger Academy has gone bankrupt. Check out this article here: http://derstandard.at/2000027241645/Werner-Schlager-Academy-meldete-Insolvenz-an You can right click and translate to English if needs be. Does...
  5. Play Table Tennis with your smartphone!

Your smartphone can come handy :) Check out players from the Werner Schlager Academy playing table tennis with their smart phones! 744784828907443 Be sure to like the WSA on Facebook here: here. Can you do this? :)
  6. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Is Victorous At The European Championships! (VIDEO)

Today on the 13th October the Men's Singles final took place at the 2013 LIEBHERR European Championships in the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! The Men's Singles final, saw Germany's Dimitrij Ovctcharov take on Belarus's Vladimir Samsonov. Dimitrij Ovtcharov - Photo by: Remy Gros On route...
  7. European Championships 2013 (Singles Event)

Liebherr 2013 European Championships, Oct 4th - Oct 14th, WSA, Schwechat, Austria Wow, the Team event of the European Championships has now come to a close with Germany dominating throughout in the men's and women's event. Will Germany follow suit and go onto winning the singles title also? The...
  8. Germany Are Champions Of Europe In Men's & Women's Teams! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 7th October the Men's and Women's 2013 LIEBHERR European Team Championships Final took place at the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! In the men's Team Final, Dimitrij Ovctcharov's Germany took on Kalinikos Kreanga's Greece. In the Women's Team Final Kristin Silbereisen's Germany...
  9. Werner Schlager Demonstrates Service

Just stumbled into this incredible demonstration of Werner Schlager showing youth players at the ITTF Hopes Week the secret to disguising the backspin and topspin serve! I learned a huge amounts from this video, I hope you can to! :) Werner is a very funny man!
  10. Richard Prause Interview - WSA Head Coach

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional coach Richard Prause! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Richard. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Richard Prause Age: 45 Date Of Birth: 09.03.1968 Height: 178cm Current club: TG Nieder Roden, but only...
  11. Funny Video with Werner Schlager

Have you heard the latest? :D those guys from Piing of Power have a new video .. and guess what!! Living legend Werner Schlager is the special guest starring in their video! ok, ok, calm down. This is not a joke :P we managed to contact him while filming a video for the ITTF at the WSA. The...
  12. Ask Richard Prause a question on TTD

Hey guys, I have been in contact with Richard Prause who is the current head coach of the Werner Schalger Academy and is the former coach of Timo Boll and the German National Team. Richard has accepted our offer where he will answer your questions posted on this TableTennisDaily discussion...
  13. Ding Ning supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. This time it's no other than world number 1 Ding Ning! Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn...
  14. Timo Boll Interviewed About His Chances At WTTC 2013

Germany’s Timo Boll is one of the biggest threats towards the Chinese national team in the imminent 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris which starts Monday, with Werner Schlager being the last non-Chinese player to win a World Championships Boll knows that it will be hard to repeat...
  15. Liu Guoliang supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player and coach is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were...
  16. Werner Schlager will be at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships!

The ITTF have confirmed that Werner Schlager the 2003 World Champion will be returning to the place where he made history ten years ago. Schlager who has been absent from ITTF World Tour tournaments for a year will be competing in the upcoming 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris in...
  17. Werner Schlager Academy - Summer Camp

Hi guys, Stumbled across this forum; very impressed with the amount of content and members on here. Happy to be here :) I'm looking to go to WSA for a training camp this summer but other than the official website I can't seem to find out much details about it. I was hoping someone on here who...
  18. China land in Dortmund for the WTTTC 2012 today! (Photos)

China have now landed in Dortmund, Germany for the World Team Table Tennis Championships today on the 23rd March 2012! China prepared for the World's at the Werner Schlager Academy. For videos, news and photos from the WSA with China click here The World Team Table Tennis Championships begins...
  19. Wang Hao practices forehand counter in WSA! (VIDEO)

The 5th day of training has come to a close for the Chinese National Team at the Werner Schlager Academy, with footage of the players training now coming in! The practice below is between World number 3 Wang Hao and Chen Qi! Wang Hao's forehand counter looks in fine shape and seems to be in...
  20. Xu Xin's Excellent Forehand During Multi Ball at the WSA (VIDEO)

After 5 training days for the Chinese National Team at the Werner Schlager Academy, we finally have the first piece of video footage in the training hall. The practice is of World number 4 Xu Xin training unique reverse backhand flick and forehand and backhand attack. Xu Xin looks in fine...