fastest

1. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  2. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  3. I Tried STIGA's Fastest Table Tennis Blade

Hey guys! Today we try out STIGA's brand new Legacy Carbon blade! Join me and Tom in the TableTennisDaily Studio where we put the blade through it's paces and see what the hype is all about! We also compare the Legacy to STIGA's popular Carbonado Series as well as their flagship Dynasty blade...
  4. World’s Fastest Table Tennis Shot!

This is going to be interesting! Introducing the TableTennisDaily Speed Challenge! We are on a mission to find the worlds fastest table tennis player and first up we have Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Let’s see how powerful he really is!
  5. Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve

Learning FASTEST Table Tennis Serve
  6. what is the FASTEST set you can recommend

Hi TTD Comunity! I would like you to share your experience in what blade with rubbers you time could be the fastest raquet in the market we should able to find
  7. Adam Bobrow VS World's Fastest Serve!

ITTF Commentator Adam Bobrow took on the world's fastest serve in the training hall of the Qatar Open this week!! Asuka Sakai's with the worlds fastest serve demonstrates how fast his serve really is in his first attempt! WATCH THIS! Here's a breakdown of the service in action via ttedge...
  8. Fastest tacky nonboosted rubber

Hi and Marry X-mas, we have a month league break and I am again searching for a tacky hybrid, I do not want to boost, I liked the spin and endurance of tacky rubbers. I have tried: Tau - insane spin but hard to play topspins, very hard sponge - boosted better to play = softer but I hate...
  9. What is the fastest DHS hurricane rubber?

Im just curious to know which hurricane rubber is the fastest. A I'm wondering since I wanna try a hurricane rubber but I happily have a Petr Korbel blade that as I know is a bit to slow for these kind of rubbers. I want to try a hurricane rubber since I will probably buy a Hurricane long 3...
  10. Fastest blade possible!

Hi guys, my mate is looking to buy a new blade and he wants the fastest possible blade there is. Will look at anything but balsa and price isn't a factor. I've heard that the Schlager carbon is pretty fast but are there any other blades out there that are EXTREMELY fast? He only wants to put...
  11. iron man mask - the fastest way to improve

The best way to read anyone's serve!
  12. iron man mask - the fastest way to improve

The best way to read anyone's serve! As I understand, ITTF has not banned them yet, so the sky is the limit!
  13. Fastest to 2200?

This applies only to the U.S rating system. I stumbled upon a discussion and it interested me. How could a player reach such a high level at such a short amount of time? Also note that this kid does not currently have a sponsor. Click this for the link to the actual discussion "I have read...
  14. Fastest Serve in the World!

Check out the fastest serve ever by Japanese wonderkid and future World Champion Asuka Sakai.William Henzell from TTEDGE quotes on his youtube channel that "This serve is no fake. At least 30 witnessed this serve in the hall at the Werner Schlager Academy yesterday!!" Photo by: WSA-TT.com...