kind

1. TSP Blockman II what kind of woods ?

Just out of curiosity I have tried to find out what kind of woods are used on this blade. After quite a while on Dr. google I had to give up. I know it is not a very well known blade but I really would love to know the composition of the darn thing Anybody ??
  2. Q: What kind is this Yasaka blade?

Hello guys, please help me to recognize this blade? According the photos an old yasaka, but I didn't find any information. The seller also didn't know it. Thanks.
  3. What kind of composition would you recommend me?

Hey all, You might've seen my name come across this forum the last few weeks because im trying to get a blade to work for me. However, so far i just cant manage to get what i want. So instead of trying to get something to work i have, maybe you can recommend something completely fresh for me...
  4. Which kind of serve with short pips forehand??

What kind of serves is good with short spinny pips on fh??? I also use short pips on bh
  5. What kind of playstyle you are more/less effective to play against?

Hi all! I know that each player is unique, but generally you have a kind of player that you are most effective to play against and another kind of player that you struggle to play, so I thought it would be nice to build a thread that each one of us say's which kind of players we prefer and hate...
  6. stiga allround classic, which kind of wood does stiga use for this blade

i play this blade for half a year now, it´s great, but i couldn´t find out which wood its made made of. does anybody here know? i even wrote stiga a mail, but they didn´t answer.. cheers
  7. My One of a Kind Blade by (BBC) BladesByCharlie.com Mahogany - Hinoki - Koto

Hi guys, i am very excited to show the forum members my new blade. it was a custom blade from BBC (blades by charlie) he made this for me as an alternative for a stiga clipper / rose wood nct vii / ebenholz nct vii. my preferences are: - heavy blade - 95 - 97 grams - 6.5 - 7.0 mm thick...
  8. Which kind of tenergy is good for what?

Hello guys. Just wondering which tenergy is good for what? I've heard that 05 is good for backhand and control on the table. Anyone here who have used tenergy and what would you recommend and why?
  9. What kind of sealant is this?

I just bought a new viscaria and I asked the seller to seal my blade... What kind of sealant is this? (you can see it clearly in pic 2 3 4) I like it, so thin and soft, looks like a plastic sticker, but he said it was a secret liquid he used to seal blade. http://imgur.com/a/WGJrJ Also, wtf...
  10. What kind of rubbers are this?

Hi everyone, Ive seen alot of training videos of the chinese (not CNT) and they are all using those rubbers with this thin white sponge and in just curious what kind of rubbers are this. Here is a clear video; So does anyone know what kind of rubbers they are using? thanks!
  11. How to glue pimples and what kind of glue should be used?

Dear Vincent, Sorry for my late response. I have been busy, but I will be back on the forum some more. Regarding your question of glue and pimples. I have had some problems getting the pimples on correctly. I think we should make a new topic regarding your question. My problems was due to the...
  12. A new kind of Table Tennis Robot

I built this robot in my basement to automatically store my table in the ceiling. An 11-foot by 7-foot panel slides open, and the table lowers onto my pool table, all with the flick on a switch. Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks.
  13. Most recent tournament video...be kind...

So this is my latest video of me playing (tall kid in gray and black shoes) against someone who was rated about 300 points higher than me. Im at 1700 he was about 2000. Watching the match again pains me at all of the mistakes I made... What I realized from the match is that it was very...