tested

1. Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now.

Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now. There is nothing wrong for you to check opponent's racket at any time prior to the start of game. No one is allowed to use a GREEN BALL in tournament play, likewise can't he use unduly thick sponge on his racket. The Rule 2.4.3 demands that...
  2. FS: Used and tested blades

Hi! I am selling these used and tested blades. Good track record on mytabletennis as a trader and ranked no.1 trader here:) Shipping not included and I also have rubbers for sale here: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?11745-For-sale!-Stiga-amp-Butterfly Photos here and...
  3. Timo Boll's Eyesight Tested!

We all know you need good reactions for table tennis, but just how good are table tennis players reactions? Timo Boll's eye sight has been tested by a researcher who want to find out this answer. The researcher compared Timo Boll's eyesight to an amateur player and a fighter pilots eyesight.
  4. Has anyone tested Tibhars Evolution?

Iam going to try Evolution for my fh. Need some comments if somebody has tried this rubber. Evolution has 3 different hardness on the sponge and iam after medium-one.