tokic

1. Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Bojan Tokic training session in Bulgaria

2. Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic in the US

Hi people of TTD just wanted to put it out there that Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic are currently in New York and will be doing a training clinic and exhibition tomorrow (6/18) at the Westchester Table Tennis Center in Pleasantville NY. On June 25th they will also be competing in a local...
  3. TOKIC Bojan - KOU Lei Final Flanders Ostend Masters 2015

Sorry for the streaming quality !
  4. Saarbrucken Are The 2014 Mens ETTU Cup Champions!

Saarbrucken have suffered defeat in the second round of the ETTU Cup final agains Liebherr Ochsenhausen in three games to one, but an overall score of four games to three on aggregate was enough for the hosts to claim the title. Bastian Steger celebrating the final point - Photo by: Roscher...
  5. NEW GREAT TIBHAR/MYTischtennis TUTORIAL

6. Next great Tibhar Tutorial Video!

Apolonia around the net! Great!
  7. European Championships 2013 (Singles Event)

Liebherr 2013 European Championships, Oct 4th - Oct 14th, WSA, Schwechat, Austria Wow, the Team event of the European Championships has now come to a close with Germany dominating throughout in the men's and women's event. Will Germany follow suit and go onto winning the singles title also? The...
  8. Great NEW TUTORIALS on MYTISCHTENNIS.DE

Looks really nice: http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/technik/3921/premiere-videotrainingstipps-gehen-auf-sendung http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/videos-training/3959/videotipp-mit-dem-abklapper-vhtopspin-variieren Check it!
  9. Bojan Tokic visits the Philippines (Binay Cup)

So, me and my friend had a chance to take a picture and a little chat with Bojan Tokic and a head scientist of ITTF. :)
  10. Lee Sang Su crashes out of the Kuwait Open 2013 (VIDEOS)

Round 1 of the Men's Singles at the Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour took place this morning with many unexpected results. Austria’s Stefan Fegerl and Russia’s Alexey Liventsov were the players who put a dent in the main draw on the 16th February 2013. Prior to the main draw both players had reached...
  11. Bojan Tokic Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 25)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional Bojan Tokic! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Bojan. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Bojan Tokić Age: 32 Date Of Birth: 13/1/1981 Height: 178cm Club represented: FC Saarbrucken Highest World Ranking...
  12. What would you ask Bojan Tokic?

Hi guys Next week I will be interviewing Slovenian superstar Bojan Tokic. So I ask, what would like to know about Bojan Tokic? I will the best questions in the interview with him :) Ask away :)
  13. Bojan Tokic causes major upset at the Euro vs Asia All Stars Challenge (VIDEO)

Europe's Bojan Tokic caused the biggest upset at today's Euro vs Asia All Stars Challenge during the first leg of this epic encounter on the 12 May 2012! Bojan Tokic defeated Hao Shuai in four sets with scores: 11-2, 7-11, 7-11, 6-11. The video of the match can be seen below thanks to youtuber...
  14. Bojan Tokic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us What a great match you played here, http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1866376372303&oid=108447812523293&comments You played like a top 3 player! Bojan TokičFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Bojan Tokič Full name...