loss

1. Rubber durability, loss of tackiness, grip, speed, bubbling etc

Hi everyone, Whilst reading a lot of threads there’s been many references to the durability of rubbers, so I thought a thread just for durability would be good. could be one out there already, apologies if there is !! Durability, covers many subjects as well though!! Fragility, reaction to...
  2. Loss of confidence in forehand loop

I am a good young player with good technique, and my forehand loop is usually very spinny and hard to return. But sometimes, the quality and the topspin on the loop goes away, and as a result I lose confidence. Does anyone know why I am having consistency issues with my forehand? <3
  3. Ma Long interview after loss to Timo Boll!

In an interview with Xiahua News after his last international tournament in 2017, Ma Long felt his overall performance this year satisfactory. Although he has multiple injuries, he refused to use injuries as the excuse for his defeat. For the result of 2017 World Cup, Ma Long said, "This is...
  4. DHS Hurricane 8 - loss of tackiness

Hi all, I hope some of you might be able to help. Here I have 3 bats fitted with DHS Hurricane 8. Far left topsheet is just over an year old, the middle and far right are both exactly 4 months old(bought from the same place at the same time). As you can see from the pictures the old Hurricane...
  5. Ma Long records first loss in 5 years!

Ma Long records his first loss in 5 years to a non Chinese player! Today at the Asian Championships Ma Long faced Jeong Sangeun in round 3 of the singles event. Watch the match unfold below: The world number 1 can be beat!
  6. The story of my weight loss JOE BRITNELL

MY STORY IN SHORT I WEIGHED 22 STONE AND WAS REALLY UNHAPPY WITH LIFE. I HAD LITTLE CONFIDENCE BUT FOUND A SPORT WHICH I ENJOYED IMMENSELY, I DIDNT REALISE I HAD POTENTIAL SO CARRIED ON GAINING WEIGHT, ONLY PLAYING ONCE A WEEK. EVENTUALLY I SAW I WAS LOSING WEIGHT BUT ALSO AT THE SAME TIME MY...