chuang

1. Chuang Chih-Yuan leaves Team Chinese Taipei

https://www.ittf.com/2019/09/02/chuang-chih-yuan-leaves-team-chinese-taipei/ I hate it when internal politics causes these issues. They finally have a really strong team too.
  2. Ask A Pro Anything: Chuang Chih Yuan

This interview with Adam Bobrow and Chuang Chih Yuan is absolutely brilliant! Chaung is a funny guy, the two had lots of fun, be sure to check it out! Good fun? :) I really hope we don't see Chuang Chih Yuan retiring to soon also?
  3. What is the bracelets of Chuang Chih-Yuan and where to buy ?

Hello guys, I want to know the name of bracelets of Chuang C-Y and where buy this bracelets ?
  4. Artificer - Chuang Chi-Yuan

Artificer - Chuang Chih-Yuan
  5. Japan Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Japan Open (Super) 18 June 2014 - 22 June 2014, Yokohama, Japan The Gac Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Japan Open will commence this week on the 18th June and will be held in city of Yokohama. Chinese Taipei's Chuang Chih Yuan leads the Men's Singles Seedings...
  6. News from Chuang Chih Yuan!

After Chinese Taipei beat the South Koreans and reached the semi final, they received the first ever WTTTC Bronze medal in the countries history. CCY, with team and coaches was invited to the head office of Hon-Hai by Chairman/Ceo Terry Guo (richest man in Taiwan with a net worth of USD 5...
  7. Chuang Chih-yuan Road to Growth

8. What A Great Opening Weekend For The German League 2013/2014 Season!

On the 31st of August and 1st September the German League 2013/2014 season took of to a flying start! Each team has invested into the incredible live streaming thanks to the new innovation by TTBL-TV, so all internet users can now watch the German League live at their screens. TTBL-TV have given...
  9. Chuang Chih Yuan Top Form!?

Could Chuang Chih Yuan cause an upset at this years world championships? Check him out against Ricardo Walther in last weekend's German League Play Off! Chuang is in incredible form! The first set was 11-0! Every shot he hit was full on power, his concentration levels are unreal! Unbelievable...
  10. Jan Ove Waldner vs Chuang Chih-Yuan (WTTTC 2000)

11. Chuang-Chih Yuan uses black side as forehand now?

Just out of pure curiosity, I've noticed that Chuang-Chih Yuan uses the black side of his racket as his forehand at the GAC Grand Final at Hangzhou. Has he changed his forehand to Chinese rubber, or has he just switched his initial forehand rubber (Red Tenergy 64) with his NOW forehand rubber...
  12. Chuang Chih Yuan and Kim Kyung Ah crowned Spanish Open 2012 Champions!

Chinese Taipei's Chuang Chih Yuan won the Spanish Open World Tour as he overcome Korea's Lee Jung Woo in the men's singles final by four games to two with scores 11-9, 12-10, 7-11, 11-9, 7-11, 12-10 on the 22nd April 2012. in the women's singles final Kim Kyung Ah defeated Yang Ha Eun (KOR)...