intensity

1. Stiga blades comparison.

Long story short I used to play with the Clipper Wood and even though I loved how it played, it had horible feel. Almost no vibration. Switched to Intensity NCT and loved the feel. Even though it was slower, it has a much higher throw angle that I hate and can't get used to. Blocking and...
  2. Regular Stiga Intensity NCT or Carbon?

Im not sure wether to get the regular or the carbon version of Stiga Intensity. I am a penholder that stays relatively close to table (close - close mid) H3 neo and 802- 40 (i twiddle). My previous blade had 2 layers of carbon so it was rather fast, sometimes too fast as i also like to...
  3. Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon vs Stiga Clipper CC

I want to make an upgrade on my current blade and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m stuck between Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon and Stiga Clipper CC but I don’t know what to choose. I’ve read a lot of reviews and tried so hard to decide but I failed every time. I don’t know which one is better...
  4. FS: Stiga blades and Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

FS: Tibhar SPW, Stiga Arctic Wood and Andro Treiber FI I am selling these blades. Will be shipped from Sweden (12 euro normally with tracking and insurance). Payment via PayPal. Stiga Arctic Wood, FL Price: 45€ 84g, 157 x 150 x 6.05mm Excellent condition. Almost new, sparsely used. With...
  5. Questions about Intensity NCT Blade

Hi everyone, Since I changed from handshake grip to penholding style, my Eternity VPS V FL will be retire soon. Therefore, I'm looking for another blade which is pen-hold style, and what I found the one I like the most is Intensity NCT. What rubbers will you guys suggest on Intensity NCT as it...
  6. FS: Stiga Intensity NCT Chinese Penhold

Have only played a few times. Too fast for me therefore needs a new owner. Sanded down to a very comfortable form. $70 USD incl international shipping
  7. Stiga Intensity

Hi, im courious, whats the difference between Stiga intensity NCT blade and XUXIN intensity NCT . If someone tested both of this blades , please let me know. And how intensity nct plays compare to DHS 656 . Im looking for upgrade. cant decide which one i need.
  8. Rubbers advice for Stiga Intensity NCT

Hi, I'm kinda new into table tennis, I started 6 months ago. I have in mind to purchase a Stiga Intensity NCT since there is a nice 30€ discount on it… I would like to use a DHS H3 Neo 2.15 for the FH, but I'm not sure about which BH rubber I should use… I've thought about using a Xiom Vega...
  9. FS Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon

FS Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon - 50 shipped For sale a Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon in mint condition.Tested 10 minutes (not my kind of blade and too heavy for me, 93 grams). Legend handle. Goes with original box. 50 £/ 59 €/68 USD paypal as gift or add more 3£/4 €/5 $, including shipping with...
  10. New Stiga Intensity Carbon Blade with or without MX-P rubbers

For Sale: New Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon with Tibhar MX-P 2.1mm rubbers - £115 Hi, I have a new Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon offensive blade for sale with or without a pair of barely used Tibhar Evolution MX-P 2.1mm rubbers. The blade was only used once and the rubbers were only used about 4-5...
  11. FS Stiga Intensity NCT and Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5

I am selling following two blades which are both in excellent condition. They are good as new. I only played with them for a couple of hours if even that much: Stiga Intensity NCT used only during one evening for a couple of hours max good as new undamaged...
  12. Is the stiga intensity NCT worth it?

I'm looking for a fast cpen blade for mid distance looping.How does this blade differ from the YEO and the offensive NCT?
  13. Stiga Intensity NCT V.S. Stiga Clipper CR WRB V.S. Stiga Infinity VPS V

Hey guys, I kinda made up my mind on these Stiga blades with Evolution MX-P rubbers. So which setup with MX-P would be the best for an offensive topspin oriented player that values a balance between spin, speed and control on all types of shots? Any suggestions please? :):):)
  14. FH rubber for Stiga Intensity NCT

Hello, I've recently bought Stiga Intensity NCT and stick my current rubber Omega V Tour which I've put on my old blade Infinity VPS V. Omega V Tour works great with Infinity VPS V. But on Intensity NCT, I feel it's lack of power, slow and not that spinny. I am looking for a FH rubber to boost...
  15. Stiga Intensity Carbon??

I am searching 4 a new Blade. My style is really Offensive but i am not a smasher. 1st Topspin with a lot spin and then more hard topspins to finish the point. I like to play chops against short serves with a lot backspin if its not possible to flick. I am very interested in the Stiga Intensity...
  16. stiga rosewood nct v, maplewood nct v or intensity nct

Hello, I was looking for a blade suitable for looping and short game and I narrowed it to the following blades: Stiga Rosewood NCT V Stiga Maplewood NCT V Stiga Intensity Hurricane 3 neo would go on the forehand and Tenergy 05 fx on the backhand. What are the differences between these blades?
  17. Rubber choice for stiga intensity nct

Hi All I am waiting for an order of a Stiga Intensity NCT and I would grateful to receive comments on this blade and if the rubber choice of Yasaka Rakza 7 soft and Xion vega Europe is OK. I see myself as a controlled attacker. Thanks
  18. STIGA Intensity Carbon

Hey everybody Is there someone at this forum who has a STIGA Intensity Carbon blade they dont use anymore? I am playing whit the blade myself and I have 2 example of this blade, but my second blade is a little damage. I hope someone have this blade, then I am interesting to buy it! My email...