poor

1. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  2. Players Complain about the Poor Quality of the Ball Used in Rio!

I posted this in the Rio Olympics thread in response to a query about this article. But then I thought, perhaps this merits its own thread. What do you guys think about this issue getting this kind of exposure in a news source like the New York Times? The New York Times article has various...
  3. Marcos Freitas: Poor sportsmanship

Source: "These are excerpts from the match against Timo Boll in the finals of the European Championships. Boll was up 10-8 in the first game but completely misread two serves. Intentional serve hiding by Marcos Freitas at crucial points here: Picture 1 Picture 2 Using his own sweat to...
  4. ITTF TV Live Streaming is so poor

Yes, I know it is free, but still I need to complain. I just watched the match between Ma Long and ZJK in the Dubai Quarterfinal. The video quality is good, but the sound of the live streaming is too soft. I barely hear anything. It is so boring. Furthermore, there is no commentator on the...
  5. ITTF ITTV video quality is poor

Hi all, What you guys think of ITTF ITTV video quality? It is poor as compared to others such as CCTV5, etc? regards, fong