kenta

1. Kenta Matsudaira new equipment?

2. Kenta matsudaira alc

can anyone make a review of this ALC blade? I'm interested in, but there aren't much info on the internet...
  3. FS: BRAND NEW - Butterfly Kenta Matsudaira FL with 2 Tenergy 05 rubbers.

Hi Everyone, I have a BRAND NEW Butterfly Kenta Matsudaira FL with 2 Tenergy 05 rubbers. Weight: 191grams. I would like £100 for the blade but I am open to offers. (excluding shipping) I am based in the UK. Payment using Paypal only. Here are some pics: ?PM me or email...
  4. Czech Open 2015

The Czech Open World Tour begins on the 26th August and concludes on the 30th August 2015. This Major World Tour event will take place in the city of Olomouc. World number 10 Marcos Fretias has entered the men's singles as the number 1 seed. This will be a great event with lots of players...
  5. Kenta Matsudaira training in Bulgaria

Here is the first video I made from his trainings. More to follow...
  6. Kenta, Maharu and Masataka technique video

Hello there, These are three compilations clips I shot during spanish open of Kenta Matsudaira, Masataka Morizono and Maharu Yoshimura I hope you enjoy...
  7. Kenta Matsudaira mistery

After WTTC 2013 in Paris, I was delighted by Kenta's performance. He reminded me of Waldner in the way he played against Ma Lin, Samsonov and Xu Xin. It was pleasure to watch him. But I am wondering what happened with him after that tournament. I didn't see so good performance from him very...
  8. 16 Year Old Fan Zhendong Is This Years Polish Open Champion!

Today on the 10th November the Men's Singles final took place at the Polish Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour in the city of Spala! The Men's Singles final saw China's Fan Zhendong take on compatriot Zhou Yu. Results and video below. Fan Zhendong On route to the final, number 2 seed Fan Zhendong...
  9. Polish Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2013 ITTF World Tour, Polish Open, Major Series, 06 Nov 2013 - 10 Nov 2013, Spala, Poland With the Chinese National Games, European Championships and World Cup now to a close we now move onto the upcoming ITTF World Tours. There are four left in 2013! Next week will see the Polish...
  10. The Amazing Block Of Kenta Matsudaria

The Amazing Block of Kenta Matsudaira Check out one of the best blockers in the game, Kenta Matsudaira demonstrates his block in the training hall!
  11. Mizutani Jun vs Kenta Matsudaira training

12. kenta Matsudaira Documentary 2013

NEW: Check out this new documentary of Kenta Matsudaira that looks at his life growing up, clips when he was a young boy and lots more! If there are any English/Japanese translators here please could you post below in English some of the best bits :) Enjoy!
  13. Kenta Matsudaira - Chinese Kryptonite

Hello, its MrTheEstonia, ttestonia in here. So i finished my kenta matsudaira video what you all have been waiting!! Enjoy!!
  14. Kenta Matsudaira Defeats Wang Hao At The 2013 Harmony China Open!

Today on the 17th August the men's singles round 2 took place at the Harmony China Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour with seeds surprisingly dropping out. The nation to cause the biggest upset was Japan, with the mighty duo of Kenta Matsudaira and Koki Niwa pulling off outstanding victories over...
  15. Ma Long Is The Champion Of The 2013 Asian Championships! (VIDEO)

Today on the 7th July the 2013 Asian Championships Men's Singles Final took place in Busan, Korea. The men's singles final was an all China affair with Ma Long taking on rising star Yan An. Ma Long in action at the Asian Championships In the Men's Singles Semi-Finals Ma Long faced in form...
  16. Asian Championships 2013 - Videos

Hey guys, The Asian Championships 2013 is well underway! We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from the Asian Championships! Ma Long of China in the Men's Team Event - Photo: sports.sohu.com Join in on TableTennisDaily's full...
  17. Japan Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

2013 ITTF World Tour, Japan Open, Super Series 19 Jun 2013 - 23 Jun 2013, Yokohama, Japan The China Open World Tour has come to an end and now we all move onto the Japan Open which is the seventh World Tour of the year. The Japan Open will take place in the city of Yokohama from Wednesday 19th...
  18. Video recap: Kenta vs Ma Lin (2013 WTTC)

Just messed around with my video editor to parody the NBA playoffs commercial. A quick review of Kenta Matsudaira's big upset of Ma Lin at the 2013 Paris WTTC.
  19. The 2013 World Championships Draw Has Been Released!

The draw ceremony of the 2013 World Championships to be held in Paris took place on Saturday the 11th May. There is no surprise with the top seeds as their positions are known before the draw. Germany’s Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov who are the two biggest threats to China were drawn in Zhang...
  20. Kenta Matsudaira Awesome Backhand 2013

Another trick shot by a pro player at the Japan Top 12 this week! This time it's Kenta matsudaira! Recently we saw a Koki Niwa no look backhand shot, now it's Kenta's turn! Enjoy! Full news on the 2013 japan Top 12 here