acoustic

1. D05/Acoustic

Has anyone played with Acoustic/Dignics 05 ? what are your thoughts on this combo?
  2. Rubber for nittaku acoustic

Hi guys, I have been playing casually for 2 years with random $30 racket on amazon. I am eyeing on nittaku acoustic for its all around capability (slightly focus on looping). But I am completely lost on what rubber to choose. The general guidance I have after spending hours in forums is that...
  3. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  4. STIGA Energy Wood V2 ? (vs Nittaku Acoustic wood)

my first bat was technically my premade stiga evolution blade, which took me thru my beginner year in which i played with my dad in our backyard. Then my first bat was FH : 40deg H3, energy wood, BH: Rakza 7 soft which i found worked well ( i guess?) the only thing i would say now after playing...
  5. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner and Timo Boll Spirit Blades UK ONLY

Both used, but in excellent condition. Can post to UK only unfortunately. :D:D:D
  6. FS nittaku acoustic FL

Hello. So i decided to sell my acoustic... just wasn't for me it seems. It's in great condition and Iv'e sealed it with wood finish. No splinters or dents. Normal flared handle. I'll post pictures. Price 110€ + shipping. (I live in Sweden)
  7. Nittaku Acoustic FL for sale

Nittaku Acoustic FL like brand new in its original box! It is been glued only once and used in 4-5 training sessions. 100€
  8. Alternatives to Nittaku Acoustic Carbon

Hi folks, I usually play with a Stiga Infinity but want to change my blade. My coach let me tried his Nittaku Acoustic Carbon with the rubbers I usually use (Yasaka Rakza 7 and Donic Bluefire M2), and I really noticed a big difference compared to the Infinity: Way more speed and way more...
  9. FS: USED Nittaku ACOUSTIC ST (LARGE Handle) BOXED. 90gm. $95 shipped.

Withdrawn no longer for sale PRICE LOWERED. $85 SHIPPED USA ONLY. FS used ACOUSTIC ST Handle Large version. No major dings or dents. I am the original owner, (paid full retail price) and took great care of (NOT BABIED!) this blade. Never dropped or "lent out to friends" Always in my...
  10. Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect?

Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect? Hi all, As per the title, I'm looking for something like Xiom Vega Europe as I like softer rubbers. However, I was considering something with a slightly higher throw angle (not too much), same speed (or...
  11. FS: AUSTRALIA - Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Large Handle

'Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Large Handle' in original box. Approx 6 month old, lightly used. AUD 145.00 ONO + shipping.
  12. Blades FS: Acoustic LG ST, AVX P500,BT550 ST, and more!

no longer available no longer for sale
  13. LF: Acoustic Carbon Inner, Violin Carbon, Violin Carbon Inner, Dynasty Carbon

LF: Acoustic Carbon, Acoustic Carbon Inner, Violin Carbon Greetings! i am looking for the following blade listed on the title. I prefer FL Large Handle.
  14. LF: Hadraw VR, Acoustic LG FL, Violin LG FL

LF: Acoustic LG, Violin LG Looking this blades with FL handle only
  15. Acoustic + ?

I'm planning to change my blade to Acoustic, which I got attracted. But I'm confused which rubber I should use, What's the best combination with Acoustic?
  16. Nittaku acoustic blade - any good?

I'm thinking of purchasing this blade. I've seen a few reviews and it looks positive. Anybody else using or tried it? I also wanted to know if it has more control than Viscaria and Ma Long 3 blades. Thanks
  17. Rubbers for Nittaku Acoustic

I recently tore off a good part of Tenergy 05 by hitting a table corner, while trying a half-long loop. Quite a sad and expensive moment, since the rubbers were just a few weeks old. Anyway, I then continued to play with a Nittaku Acoustic blade with MX-P rubbers I had lying around for a long...
  18. Nittaku Acoustic vs Acoustic Carbon

Hi! I'd like to know from people who have used both about what are the main differences between the Acoustic and Acoustic Carbon blades. Is there a BIG difference between them? Thank you!
  19. What rubber can I use with Acoustic blade

Hello guys! I'd like to know if any of you have recommendations for rubbers I could use on an Acoustic blade. I'm an offensive player, so I'm looking for a fast rubber that would help me with blocking as well. Also, I'd like to improve my backhand and forehand flicks. Would Stiga's Mantra H...
  20. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon

Rubber for Nittaku Acoustic Hello guys! I'd like to know if any of you have recommendations for rubbers I could use on an Acoustic blade. I'm an offensive player, so I'm looking for a fast rubber that would help me with blocking as well. Also, I'd like to improve my backhand and forehand...