study

1. You should study this FOOTWORK from FZD!

Check out this amazing footwork from FZD at the german open 2019!
  2. Fan Zhendong - Backhand Slow Motion (you should study)

Hey guys, i just created a short clip of some amazing backhand-shots from Fan Zhendong. I did some close capture and slow motion. I think it is a shot we should study. Probably smaller players and in situations near the table you could make great use of this technique...
  3. New Ball for 2014 Confirmed (ITTF Study)

This week the ITTF have announced that from July 2013 on wards there will be the introduction of the new 'poly' balls to be used in all ITTF competitions. The ball will replace the present celluloid ball. A recent study by the ITTF which was approved by BoD2012 have been testing the new...
  4. Hinoki deeper study

HINOKI - deeper study I feel sorry for the people who waited to meet the next article sooner than today. But I decided to keep on writing maybe one time in a week, becaue this writing needs lots of energy and time. Today, I'm gonna write more about Hinoki material, because I found out this...
  5. Playing on a study table

Recently, I started playing table tennis with my flatmate in a study desk. The first time I played on the desk and a proper table I noticed I was hitting the ball too softly while playing on the normal table. I am playing with my left on the desk at the moment since I am not sure if its entirely...