perfect

1. How to learn PERFECT Forehand Loop

How to learn PERFECT Forehand Loop
  2. In search of the perfect game ...

In search of the perfect game ... or how to "prolong rallies" in table tennis, in order to make the game more appealing for a general pubic and for the spectators, while at the same time still preserving its character. [RATIONALE] I dare to say out of the four main racket sports (Tennis...
  3. FS: Hurricane Long V FL Perfect Condition

For sale, £110 + shipping, perfect condition, I glued a H3 Neo and found it to be a tad slow for my liking, amazing blade though. If anyone wants it hit me up, it's about $200 elsewhere! I'm a trusted seller and have had no problems with transactions before. Looking for cash, but will...
  4. FS: BTY Maze ST in perfect condition

FS: BTY Maze ST in perfect condition SOLD Hi, BLADE IS NOW SOLD My teammate is selling a Maze ST. The blade is like new, used twice. The Butterfly Maze has an external layer of Limba, with ALC underneath. This a great blade, and this one, at 90g is very well balanced and suitable for the...
  5. A perfect gym/laptop/tt backpack?

Ok guys, I need your advice. Last couple of days I've been combing the Internet for the perfect backpack, and this is what I mean by PB: 1. It has a 15" laptop compartment (next to the back would be ideal). 2. It has a shoe compartment. 3. It has an insulated water bottle/shaker pocket. 4. It's...
  6. Would these be perfect for table tennis?

Hi guys, I suffer with back pain after a good intense session, and I wondered if my shoes weren't helping. So I decided to look at Asics indoor court shoes for that quality feel. I saw these and wondered would they be good for table tennis? And would they help with my back possibly...
  7. Complete bat protection

This is very expensive and totally unnecessary but still cool in a way as it is the right size for a bat case. http://www.waterproof-cases.co.uk/product/peli-1075-hardback-case/ Peli-case are used renowned for their toughness and are the default people that the military specify for cases.
  8. How to perfect your timing on the backhand banana flip receive?

Usually, when i have a sidespin serve sent to me, i will often do a backspin push, or tap the ball over. I know how to do the banana flip as i practiced it before, but i always worry about my timing. My problem is that i will get ready, but a backspin serve might come, so i might be late to...
  9. Who is having perfect Body from the Pro list?

here is the opinion of ETTC 2015 Champion.
  10. Table tennis, the perfect footwork

Hi peopleee!(re-post, the thread was bugging) I'm looking to exercises to improve footwork, and I found this interesting : . I to this exercices daily, from Monday, to Thursday. In Friday I usually rest, have the tournament Saturday, and take Sunday to rest again. I also post a video...
  11. Viscaria perfect weigth to not get head heavy

Hi all! Can someone that play's or played with Butterfly Viscaria, to don't get head heavy with two tenergy 05, is better a light Viscaria(<90 g) or a heavier Viscaria( >90 g)?? (Sorry for bad english :c )
  12. Choosing the perfect backhand rubber to a forehand-oriented player

Hi guys, I currently play with boosted Tenergy 05 on both sides(2 layers each side). For my forehand, it's the perfect rubber. For my backhand I like also, but it's a bit hard, and it's too reactive to incoming spin. As I'm a forehand-oriented, i use my backhand to rarely open the point, I...
  13. Help in finding the perfect blade for my friend

Hi guys, Im posting this for my friend because he reached a dead end with that issue and we hope that by posting this he might be able to find the perfect blade for him: Dear All, My name is Nati and I'm playing table tennis for many years (~15 years). Recently I decided to change my table...
  14. Perfect rubber for an all-round player?

How to describe my play style? I attack if I have a clear chance,I can block very well,chop,make a loop from long distance. I am making a little amount of unforced errors,but I have too few winners as well. I am playing against one opponent third time in a week,first time I lost 40-8 in sets (...
  15. Which table tennis player captures the essence of the perfect athlete?

It's always a typical debate in tennis, is Federer the perfect athlete for his humble and stable style or Nadal for his passion and offensive gameplay? Who in table tennis do you believe captures the qualities of the perfect athlete and why? photo courtesy of crienglish.com