shibaev

1. Shibaev, what happened ?not chosen for wttc,ettc

Does anybody know why russian do not chose Shibaev,they did not even for European champ?He is the strongest of russians I believe
  2. Timo Boll and Alexander Shibaev training at T2

I don't think this video was posted here before. It is of incredibly high quality!
  3. Dimitrij Ovtcharov is The 2017 Top 16 European Champion!

Europe Top 16 Cup 2017: How it happened… The 16 best male and female players headed to Antibes France on the 3rd of February for a weekend of intense battles and some exciting play. Players were placed into one of 4 groups, with the top 2 placed straight into the quarter finals. Dimitrij...
  4. Simon Gauzy and Shibaev Bust Up at Europe Top 16

What's your thoughts on this situation? Was Shibaev's hand shake disrespectful?
  5. Logis - UMMC 1/4 ETTU CUP - Saive, Gacina, Shibaev, Lambiet...

YouTube : http://bit.ly/TTBelgiumTVYoutube
  6. Xu Xin vs. Alexander Shibaev at 2015 WTTC

Xu Xin - Alexander Shibaev
  7. Shibaev gone crazy LOL

I can only say LOL, I know he was frustrated, but where is sportmanship? BTW I am not much better when I lose some matches.. (working on getting better)
  8. Michael Maze progresses UMMC into the Champions League Final! (EPIC MATCH - VIDEO)

Former European Champion and Table Tennis icon Michael Maze once again proves why he is still one of the best European players in the World. Yesterday on the 17th March 2012 Michael Maze progressed UMMC into the European Champions League final in an epic win over Germany's Bastian Steger by 3...
  9. Shibaev Illegal Serve?

Alexander Shibaev played Marcos Freitas in the European Champions League - UMMC vs Cergy Pontoise (ECL 2011/2012) Many people have reported that Shibaev has served illegal in the past. Its believed Timo Boll has mentioned about them to. On this occasion Marcos Freitas got very annoyed at the...