issue

1. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  2. Rakza 7 softmax quality issue?

I am not sure if anyone who plays Rakza 7 soft max has same issue with it. I have been playing Rakza 7 soft max for > 2years and very happy with its performance. Recently I bought some offered 4 for 3 price at tabletennis11. The first lot (4) quality was not consistent. I thought it was...
  3. XIOM VEGA PRO issue

Hi there, I'm new here and would like to know your opinions about this issue: My main setup is a Stiga Infinity blade with Razka 7 on fh and Bluefiere M2 on bh. Love it! I read good reviews about the Sanwei Fextra blade so I recently bought one and glued fresh Xiom Vega Pro (red, fh) and Vega...
  4. Hurricane 3 neo (health issue)

I have recently been playing with this rubber on backhand but the factory tuned booster smell is giving me stomach ache and sore throat - so will have to replace. Does anyone know if boosters like Seamoon etc have the same substance in them as the neo? Would like to find a healthier one. Thanks.
  5. STIGA VTT Issue 50: Li Xiaodong Teaches You How to Loop

Here comes another sub upon Fabian's request. Also on my Patreon. This is a condensed version of the original 17-minute-long video. I might sub it if response is high.
  6. Ranking issue

Hey guys there is a new ranking for June. Ma Long is no 2 now and that is great. But I have a question about Boll and Dima. Joe is it possible that dima surpassed timo after may where he was not active and timo earned 1350 points in China open?
  7. Cocked Wrist issue

So for a long time now my coach has been trying very hard to get me to un-cock my wrist. I had always thought the reason I had it the way I do is because of the way I hold the paddle. While this may be slightly the case we have actually found out the real reason why. When I un-cock my wrist, I...
  8. Stiga Rosewood XO from TableTennis11.com, quality issue...

Hi guys, I have this Rosewood XO for three months now, and last Monday in practice I noticed something strange.. I was missing alarmingly many serves, and the sound in contact was just not right. My first thought was that the rubber peeled off, after all Stiga blades with NCT coating are known...
  9. Stiga Quality Control issue not happy!!!

I[ purchased my infinity vps v only two months ago, I dont even use it and the top veneer has started peeling away.. I filled it up with PVA or wood glue and sat it in my vice.... if this doesnt fix it i will be contacting Stiga in sweden, anyone else have this problem? its upsetting because I...
  10. Tenergy 80 issue

I have an issue with my tenergy 80. I bought it with donic acuda s2 idk in the september and at first play with tenergy it had enormous grip at the sweet spot haven't never tried a rubber with that a lot of grip and slow loops were very spinny. I'm playing every day at least 1 hour and the...
  11. Posting issue fixed

Great news everyone! The last few days members have had issues with posting using Internet Explorer browser. The issue has now been fixed and you can now make posts and threads in all browsers. Please leave a post here so i can see it working and thanks for your patience :) I will be sorting...
  12. Site Issue - Unable to post

HI Everyone :) I have had a few messages from members indicating they are unable to post. I have realised there is a major site issue when we upgraded to the latest version. When using Internet Explorer users are unable to post. However for now the site is working fine in google chrome and...
  13. Site Hacked Issue

I have reloaded the site from the latest "hacking" which was more in depth and hence took a while for the problem to be rectified. Hopefully is ok at moment :) Dave