legs

1. How far apart should your legs be?

I've noticed that during certain moments in my matches, instead of spreading my legs and remaining low, I turn almost to a standing position, which is probably bad for my game, I want to eliminate this bad habit, but I also want some more info on stance so that I get this right. - When playing...
  2. Where to buy: Adjustable legs for a table tennis table

Hi ttd, Im looking for a small table tennis table that has adjustable legs, are these for sale anywhere? My daughter is 3 so I want her to be able to see over the table (obviously), I could do with a 3/4 table or slightly smaller but with legs that can be adjusted to different heights so you...
  3. Stunning Between the Legs Table Tennis Shot

Okay! So yesterday we saw the ridiculous backshot by Carlo Rossi, today another brilliant trickshot has emerged! At the ITTF North American Championships Marko Medjugorac produced a stunning between the legs shot! Impressive huh? The ITTF have made a Facebook post saying what should we call...
  4. Between the legs shot!

Hi guys, at this years Universiade (read "Student Olympics") me and my doubles partner said to ourselfs before our match that we had to do something special if we wanted to beat the Chinese pair. We did not win, but we did some nice shots.... Hope that you enjoy this one!:D
  5. Xu Xin - Under The Legs Shot!

Check this out! Watch the full matches from this weeks Swedish Open here.