tomahawk

1. Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov Dima's Tomahawk Serve is an amazing, unique serve!!! It helps him get throw Fan Zhendong in German Open 2020 few day ago!!! And so much subscriber request a video for this serve. So yeah, Tomahawk Serve Tutorial Video here!!! Enjoy ������...
  2. Ding Ning's tomahawk serve toss height

The controversy continues—in her semi-final match against Shibata Saki, Ding Ning had a let called against her for not tossing the ball high enough on one of her tomahawk serves. She obviously isn't comfortable tossing the ball higher with the tomahawk, as she finished the match without...
  3. how to deal with Tomahawk service

Folks !! I'm progressing a lot, now what is holding me from virtually winning every player from my level and probably the level just above is tomahawk service return. My service return is basically a chiuquita on short side-spin serves,spinny push for pure under spin , and I attack directly...
  4. Tomahawk Heavy Backspin Serve by Soothsayer

5. The tomahawk ghost serve by Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

A lot of pro players have been submitting videos online of their ghost serves recently. Yesterday Dimitrij Ovtcharov posted a new service video on his Instagram account doing an insane tomahawk backspin serve. Check this out! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned...
  6. Can you help me?

It's tomahawk (both left and right) a good serve? Like Kenta Matsudaira.
  7. Tomahawk Serve BLADE DAMAGE

Hi guys and gals. I was practicing my tomahawk serve today and smashed into the edge of the table, causing some pretty bad damage to my blade. Pictures of the damage are below. Right now my thought is to put some wood glue between the plies and clamp it with a c-clamp and some pieces of 1 x...
  8. How to return long pure side spin Tomahawk serve to the BH as a Lefty

How to return long pure side spin Tomahawk served to my BH as a Lefty Hi im a Left handed player and I'm having difficulties returning the pure long sidespin Tomahawk serve (from a righty) to my BH. My BH loop is not perfect and I usually step around to take the service but is there a safer way...
  9. Tomahawk serve

I'm wondering why not many players use the 'tomahawk' serve as it seems effective in serving at different angles from the middle of the table and can be disguised quite well in order to get a weak return. Are there any main reasons or disadvantages of using at?
  10. Penhold Tomahawk Serve

Quite a while ago I posted a video on youtube of some of my serve repertoire, so I could send it round to a few friends to get some pointers. But a while ago, I got a comment asking for a tutorial (actually, they didn't ask for a tutorial, but just a closer view of the serve). I replied that I...