feeling

1. Rubbers with GOOD feeling/touch/feedback

:oHi guys, just for fun, I want to see which rubbers have best feeling/touch/feedback. What I mean is the feedback provided by the rubber which allows for you to really feel the ball, and be able to control/attach the ball.:confused: Of cause there are many elements that go into this, hardness...
  2. Timo Boll ALC and Harimoto innerforce ALC feeling

Hey all, I currently come from a timo boll ALC blade and tried to switch to xiom icecream azxi, however the feeling from this blade didnt suit me. Therefore i started looking for another blade that would be able to give me more control with my backhand but not lose me too much power on my...
  3. FS: Yinhe Pro Feeling , FL

Hi, I would like to sell ​​a Yinhe Pro Feeling (ALC) blade. Condition: NEW 1h of usage Weight: 90gr Handle: Flared -OFF to OFF 1 hour played, bit slower than a viscaria, but a bit more control and spin. Feeling is soft to medium hard. Very well made, grip feels good in the hand. No edge hits...
  4. New blade with more feeling ? (current is tibhar IV S)

Hello hello My friend is not fully happy with his blade and i wanted to advice him something but i'm not sure He plays with Tibhar IV S and FXP 1.8mm. He's rated around 800 in France and has good strokes but still he finds it a bit too fast. He's a looper that like to play a bit far from the...
  5. Tihbar K2 review: Hurricane 3 subs with similar feeling, more speed and no boosting

Background First about myself, I was using W968 + H3 39 orange sponge (FH) + H3 37 orange sponge (BH). I like to use sticky rubber on both side. But feel that H3 37 is a bit hard to control, espiecially in blocking. I’ve tried different BH tacky rubber to replace H3 37. I want something with...
  6. Questions about "feeling"

I've heard many times that "feeling" is really important in table tennis, but I don't quite understand what it is exactly. Does it mean feeling the ball? What advantages do you get with more feeling? What does it help you with?
  7. Please recommend for me a carbon blade with all wood feeling

Hi everyone. I broke my blade in the middle of a tournament a month ago. The incident cost me the match which I was close to win. :mad: I'd like to ask your input on which blade that is good for me. I prefer blade with feeling. You know, the feel that you get from all wood blade every time you...
  8. How to play with a bad feeling player

Hi guys. There are some players with no ball feeling. They give us poor and bad balls. And I cant play well for these balls. How to deal with that?
  9. Most Soft-Feeling Artificial Fiber

My coach has said it's time to switch to a new blade. I am currently playing with hurricane long 5, which has actually a pretty woody feel even with carbon in it. i am now looking into the Butterfly series and see these fibers: Super ZLC, ZLC. ZLF, ALC, AL, and Tamca 5000...
  10. Help please: The composition of Butterfly Primo Power Feeling

Does anyone know about this blade? Composition? As far as I know it is 7 ply wood blade. Recently found one, haven't tried yet. :) Thank you.
  11. Feeling of the bat - Donic Burn OFF / Acuda Blue P2

Hi! I'm a beginner (training for 2 months now) using Donic Burn OFF / Acuda Blue P2 (max on both sides) and had the opportunity to test a bat (just bouncing the ball, not playing really) from another player of the club. It was a Tibhar IV-L Light Contact with MX-S on both sides (don't know the...
  12. TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat

TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat hey @all, i made a fun-video with some exercises of marcos freitas like playing the ball against the edge of the table or the backspin catcher. and i played a giant bat and tried to beat the machine :D and...
  13. Need Suggestions for an ALL+ Blade with Good Feeling and Control

Good day everyone, as the title suggests, i need advice on equipment. I liked LKT Toxic 5, an All+ Blade but its heaviest from the store ik is 69gms I am looking for something heavier around 95-98gms and a headsize around 157x151mm You're suggestions are greatly appreciated
  14. Best wood feeling carbon blade

I must have spent £1,000 on blades over the last three years I have had the TB ALC, TB Tri-carbon, Photino, Xiom Hayabusa and the list goes on. I currently play with the DHS Hurricane 655, which as I am sure you know is 5 ply wood. What are peoples thoughts on the best wood like feel carbon blade
  15. Ma Lin Feeling

ma lin has some incredible feeling:) i love the way he can chop block almost any ball!! sheer genius ;)
  16. Strange feeling with my blade

Hey :) when I was playing a tournament last week-end in Belgium, I sometimes had a strange feeling when I picked up my blade. It felt quite bizarre. Something like: Is that your blade? Do you know that blade? But now, when I pick it up, it feels quite good. That sort of situation also occurred...