trick

1. Quarantine trick shots

Hi, My friend from my polish league made some nice trick shots videos during quarantine. We had teams in 5th and 4th league. Corona caused an early finish of the season and I have ended with 15 wins 0 loses...but that guy is on the whole different level (he was 37-40 at the 3rd polish grand prix...
  2. Ping Pong Trick Shots | Quarantine Edition

Hey everyone! With almost the whole world being in lockdown I thought I’d see what trick shots I could pull off whilst staying safe in my house! Check it out! Are you playing table tennis in some form at home? Stay safe everyone!
  3. how to reduce bat weight by 6-8 gms very easily simple trick !

this replies to the previous post also but for anyone who wants to reduce racket weight . so many do on this forum ! .. l reduce my total bat weight by 7 gms by glueing the rubber 5mm up from the handle butt leaving a small gap . this extends a new moon type...
  4. New trick serve - "rear windscreen heavy nospin wiper" serve!!!

Who wouldn't wish they could do that under pressure when 10:9 in the last game :-)
  5. Trick Flick

[/URL]I'd tried to train the trick of flick with Chinese Coach.
  6. Double Barrel TT Trick Serve

Just another creative service practice for working on my down the line and crosscourt serves, helps makes sure I get depth and keep the bounce trajectory long! :)
  7. Hugo Calderano with crazy trick shot!

When we first saw this we thought it was fake! This is so good! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155564740944332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  8. Table Tennis Trick Shots 2 (VIDEO)

Hey guys, After getting some amazing support for the first compilation video of our all time best trick shots, we now decided to make a part 2 :) Hope you enjoy the video below! Let us know which clip in the vid is your favorite :)
  9. Beer ping pong trick shots (VIDEO)

Hey guys, We're back with a new video after a short break :) This time we decided to try out the beer pong game, but thought that we'd try to combine it with the table tennis racket as well as some real playing to make it more like #tabletennis style rather than just throwing the balls into...
  10. Epic humour and creative Table Tennis Trick shots

3 months ago youtubers takkyuu geinin pulled off a ridiculous table tennis video that featured various table tennis trick shots with bowling pins, fans, and many other crazy props. This week the Japanese duo are back with an incredible compilation of brilliant tricks! Enjoy!
  11. Best of Pongfinity Trick Shots (VIDEO)

Hey guys, Thought I would upload this compilation video to YouTube since a lot of the clips in it have been going viral lately. The video consists of our favorite clips up to date :) Which clip is your personal favorite? :D
  12. Insane Bottle Trickshot by PongIsLife!

PongIsLife is back with this absolutely insane trick shot! Near impossible trick shot! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15)...
  13. Insane Trick Shot Video Hits 26 Millions Views!

A new video is doing the rounds on Social Media! Youtuber takkyuu geinin released an unbelievable trick shot video which includes some of the most creative table tennis tricks we have ever seen! That's enough from us, watch below to see for yourself! 26 million views and counting on...
  14. What is Jedi mind trick?

Heard it quite a few times. Can anyone explain what it is exactly? And maybe how it is applied?
  15. My trick shots and uncoventional practise session videos

Hi guys, Yesterday I had a very good training session for this trick. Have been thinking about Xu Xin's unique reversible Forehand lately. Then, I was reminscent of this trick shot challenge which I saw on Youtube a year back. I tried it at that time and couldn't get past 3. Neverthless, I...
  16. My trick serve to fool confuse opponent with Backspin and Topspin

Long time back, I was obsessed with Ma lin Ghost serve and spent hours trying to figure it out. Then, I saw videos where he fooled the opponents with top spin looking like backspin and finished it with flick or cross diagonal forehand. This inspired me to develop my way of working on this...
  17. Epic Trickshot: Xu Xin Kicks Ball Into Bucket!

What can Xu Xin not do? :) The reaction is priceless! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px...
  18. Fingernail Trick

Hi everyone, In a youtube video of Stiga, Xu Xin performed this trick. I have been practising this trick since. So, I thought of creating and sharing this video with you guys.
  19. Point Of The Year (so far) Chiago Table Tennis League

Point Of The Year (so far) in Chiago Table Tennis League - Emad Barsoum (2495) vs Dian Li (2367)
  20. TOP 10 Table Tennis Trick Shots of 2015! (VIDEO)

Hey guys, We are delighted to present you our new video below! It contains the TOP-10 most insane table tennis shots of the year 2015 that we have done. It's been a truly incredible year for us with several of our clips gone viral with a total views amount of approximately 150 million! A huge...