round

1. Exist stiff all-round blade

Exist stiff all-round blade? I love Stiga Classic All-Round so I'm looking for the same speed with a little less flex & more stiff.
  2. [LHTT #66_CHN Coach Lesson] All Round Playing

https://youtu.be/faftA9YwWIc
  3. WTTC 2017 VLOG #4 - Opening Round!

Hey guys, Here's our 4th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a behind the scene action from the opening round of the World Championships. The crowds are a lot larger today with the atmosphere buzzing! We pre match interview Gavin Rumgay...
  4. Chris Doran - amazing round the net shot

This is how it's done - watch the point at 6:40 in the video below.
  5. Choosing my next rubber as an all round player and a step up from mark v? Roughly 1.8

Well I have had a set up of ALL blade Donic Allplay and Mark V 1.8 mm both sides. I like this set up but now I want to see if I can go a bit further and try myself at some other rubber while being an all round player, as a context I might prefer chopping and cutting in the long haul but I do...
  6. A candidate ball of annual round: AiFukuhara vs Liushiwen,a 23 beat owesome round

A candidate ball of annual round:a 23 beat owesome round AiFukuhara vs Liushiwen CHN vs JPN ultra reaction speed,amazing shot,wonderful power Liushiwen the one who won't let the champion go If you like table tennis?you should not miss this video watch the professional player's video...
  7. Jpen round or square?

Hi, I am planning to purchase two two-sided Jpen blades: Nittaku Large Shiny Nittaku Large Ace But each blade has got two shapes: Jpen square 162x132 mm and Jpen round 160x140 mm. Which shape is better? I assume JPen should give more power for attack/topspin than Cpen. But if the head shape...
  8. Rubber advice for Stiga All-Round Classic Blade

Greetings, I have three blades which were made-up back in 2008 - the last time I played. They are a Stiga All-Round Classic {ALL} with worn-out Donic JO Waldner rubbers, a Stiga Energy Wood WRB (OFF-) with unused/protected Donic Coppa Tagora, and a Stiga Clipper Wood WRB (OFF) with...
  9. Best ultra budget all-round rubbers

Looking for good all-round rubbers for my spare blade. Here are some options: Galaxy Mercury II Palio CJ8000 (all versions) Sanwei T88-I Yasaka ERA-40mm BIOTECH 2.2mm 42-44° Dawei 2008 SUPER POWER-XP I prefer a softer rubber with good control and spin. Preferably priced under $9. Other...
  10. Stiga All Round Classic + Offensive Classic = ? blade

Hey guys does anyone know if there are any blades within Stiga's current range that could be described as a mix of composite woods from both the All Round Classic and Offensive Classic? For example, outer layers made from the main wood in the Offensive Classic (darker?) and inner layers made...
  11. Check this out for a round the net!

Check this out for a round the net!
  12. Perfect rubber for an all-round player?

How to describe my play style? I attack if I have a clear chance,I can block very well,chop,make a loop from long distance. I am making a little amount of unforced errors,but I have too few winners as well. I am playing against one opponent third time in a week,first time I lost 40-8 in sets (...
  13. Round 16 of the Kuwait Open has been released with Ma Long featuring in the Live Stream! (Schedule)

The round of 16 for the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour draw has been released and matches will be played on the 17th February. Full schedule and details listed below in GMT: Ma Long will feature for the first time in the ITTF Live Streaming - Photo by: Na Snímku Round of 16 - ITTF Live...
  14. A-Maze-Ing eliminates Jun Mizutani at the London 2012 Olympics!

Breathtaking scenes just commenced in the Excel Arena in the fourth round of the men's singles at the London 2012 Olympics on the 30th July 2012. Denmark's Michael Maze who is currently world ranked at number 23 has just caused one of the biggest upsets of the tournament defeating world number 5...
  15. A round the net shot from New Zealand for ya :)

This is a round the net shot made by Roger Rao, he's only 14 years old and a relatively solid player for his age, and tall for it too! hope you like it
  16. When is the next round of the Chinese Superleague, and how does one get tickets.

Hello, my fellow TT-enthusiasts! I'm off to China on the 4th of August and will stay there until the 16th. I would love to go and watch a Chinese Super League game. Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for the next round of games? In which cities the games will be, and how to get...