stiff

1. Palio TCT or Yinhe T4s?

So both of them are supposed to be two of the stiffest blades out there, but their composition is still completely different. So which one have you used? What can you tell me about it? Or if both, what are the differences? Thanks.
  2. Exist stiff all-round blade

Exist stiff all-round blade? I love Stiga Classic All-Round so I'm looking for the same speed with a little less flex & more stiff.
  3. Opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for a beginner

Hi, I’m looking for opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for learning techniques. I’m a newbie, hungry for information about the equipment and techniques. I’ve been playing (actually, more training than playing) for about 4 months now. In these 4 months I tried 4 blades – first...
  4. Stiff or flexible blade

Hi there! So I'm going to buy a new blade, and I think I'm going to go with the Victas Koki Niwa wood. The thing is that I've read that it's pretty stiff. What differenses does it make how stiff or flexible the blade is? Rigtht now I'm playing with the Timo Boll CAF. What's the differens...
  5. Stiff and soft blade?

Hi, is there any stiff but soft All to Off- blade?
  6. Stiff 5 ply wood, does it exist?

;);););););)
  7. Stiff defensive blades?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any stiff feeling defensive blades like the Joo Se Hyuk blade. I was thinking of Diode V but how does it compare?
  8. asking for some informations about victas v15 stiff

Hi guys, there is not so much informations about the cictas v15 stiff on internet, is there someone who has already used it ? Can you compare the victas v15 stiff with the tibhar evolution els which I use now ? (my blade is yasaka sweden extra) (weight, hardness, throw angle, speed, spin...)...
  9. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

I have been using short pimples for 5 months solidly, but experimented with them several times before hear and there (In 5 months I have probably played 200 matches and practised 10 hours a week at least). Been using them on a stiga infinity, an OSP V+ or a donic waldner 2016. They are decent...
  10. Best rubber for Stiff Blade

In your opinion what is the best BH and FH rubber for a stiff blade like the Stiga carbonado blades. What type of player are you?
  11. New stiff rubbers - what to do?

Hi, I just received my new duo of Rakza 7 and Tengery 05-FX. The Rakza is especially stiff out-of-the-box compared to my old one. Is there any way to get it "played in" quicker? It feels like a waste to have a couple of trainings ruined with an insensitive rubber. TIA, Mikael
  12. andro temper tech OFF+

Hi, I just purchased an andro temper tech OFF+ and have a dual-winged looping game. I was wondering if someone could recommend a good FH and BH rubber? I currently paired it with friendship 729 higher FH and palio CJ 36-38 BH and i feel like I cannot get any spin, only control and power. The...