types

1. Types of wood

When looking for blades, many different types of wood are advertised. Im no wood expert so I would like to know the characteristics + effects of each of the major types of wood used in table tennis blades. Are there any types of wood that are outright bad/good?
  2. The types of spin the pros put on serves?

When i watch those top level pros play their serves are all very high quality and deceptive. I personally can't read them every time. So I was wondering in match play, what spins they put on the ball? I know that Backspin-sidespin and Topspin-sidespin and no spin is all widely used in their...
  3. How Can We Protect Female Players From Larry Nasser Types In Table Tennis?

How Can We Protect Female Players From Larry Nassar Types In Table Tennis? Any ideas on how to protect female players from the kinds of abuse from Doctors, Coaches, and Players suffered in the Olympic gymnastics circles now in the news? Hotlines? Booklets? Safesport Hotline: 866-200-0796
  4. Are there Different Types/Version Of TinArc 3 (What's Cake Sponge")

Are there Different Types/Version Of TinArc 3 Rubbers (Also, What's Cake Sponge") Hello everyone and Hi to Me. I'm new to this forum, and this is My 1st Post. I have came on here to read Alot of things on the past, with the latest being the Chinese Trials, You guys did a great job with...
  5. Types of TTD Members

The God - (Dan,TableTennisDaily) ___________________________ This forum member is respected by every forum member out there. Regardless of the quality of his post, he is guaranteed to receive 10-50 likes on his post. Without our god, we would not be here. The Helper / Coach -...
  6. How does different types of chinese rubber play?

Hi guys I've only ever tried DHS NEO hurricane 3. My friend recently asked me how does different chinese rubber play when boosted and I really dont know. Any chinese rubber experts? He is going to use the new chinese rubber on Clipper CR WRB, BOOST the rubber and we are playing with poly ball...
  7. Two types of backhand flick

While watching World Cup, Dan is interested with what Japanese call 'chiquita'. So, I make this thread as an FYI thread that there are two types of backhand flick (which I think in English, you guys call it both banana flick, which one is actually not). EDIT: GO TO 1:54, for some reason the...
  8. Types of Table Tennis Forum Members

Hi all - this is my latest effort, inspired by the many forums I have visited over the years. Some people may recognize themselves or other people they know - this is probably not a coincidence. Cheers, Greg
  9. Wood and Composite Types!

Firstly I must say, most of this info comes from: http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12687 I allso noticed a similar thread was made here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?964-Blade-woodtypes&highlight=Wood+types from 2011, but the thread leaders last activity was...
  10. Bat handle types

Hey guys, i want to ask some questions. As far as i know, there are three types of bat handle types : -Straight (ST) -Flair (FL) -Anatomical (AN) The time i bought my first custom blade (Tibhar Phantom X) and i saw the AN handle, i dont give a damn and take it right away. The first day of play...