korbel

1. Andro Novacell OFF vs Korbel?

Anybody tried both blades? Both have the same ply composition: Limba-Limba-Ayous https://cdn.andro.de/andro_workbook_2019_2020_EN/#28 "The Novacell OFF reduces vibration and offers a clear feeling. The most versatile andro NOVACELL. Five layers of wood, four of which are limba, provide the...
  2. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

I am looking for a blade that plays like a Korbel but is not as head heavy. Want more weight in the handle. Any ideas? All wood is preferable but beggars can't be choosers.
  3. Cheap rubber for Petr Korbel

Hello again. I am looking to get back into playing but my old rubbers were long gone so I removed them. Looking for a middle of the road rubber to get back on the track. I used to play with Donic Acuda S2's on both sides and I am looking for a rubber thats not spinnier or faster then that. I was...
  4. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC, TB ALC, TB W7, Korbel old version

FS: Butterfly TB ALC For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter N from 2013, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 87g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: SOLD 2. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head...
  5. FS Butterfly Korbel Euro + Bunch of Hurricane rubbers

Sold. Sold.
  6. FS: Butterfly Peter Korbel FL 88g (Made in Japan)

Hello TTD Members, For Sale is a Petr Korbel Made in Japan blade, FL handle, weighing 88g. Paired with Hurricane 3 Neo National and Fast Arc S1 (both max versions) and in mint condition. This is an excellent blade for intermediate players relying on short/close to the table game, counterspins...
  7. LF: Butterfly Korbel made in Japan

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new or used in good condition Butterfly Petr Korbel blade, made in Japan. I am not too fussed about the handle shape. PM me if you have one and want to or are willing to sell it. Kind Regards
  8. FS: old Petr Korbel

Hi all, offering for sale: old Butterfly Petr Korbel, Made in Japan, AN handle, 97g, black tag, without serial number, very good condition 140 EUR excl. shipping. (Shipping from Czech republic) Payment via bank transfer or PayPal. Reference: Im member of Czech TT forum (tt-sport.cz) from...
  9. Primorac Vs Korbel

Hi Carl, I've googled about these 2 blades and its comparison; but a bit confused on how to rate these 2 on the below aspects (out of 10): 1 - Loop 2 - Spin 3 - Passive block 4 - Flat hits Can you help me out? Thanks in anticipation
  10. Tabletennis11 butterfly korbel

Hi if the butterfly korbel from tabletennis11 JTTA version as in made in Japan ? the price seem quite cheap than buy from local authorized shop
  11. FS: Butterfly Korbel SK7 and Werner Schlager Inspire

Hey Guys, like mentioned, I'd like to sale my former blades. The Korbel SK 7 wich is an 7-Plywood and the Werner Schlager Inspire is an Carbon Blade, but one of the controlled I have ever played. Both blades are used and so there are some edges in the blades. Korbel: 50,00€ + Shipment...
  12. FS/FT: Butterfly Petr Korbel Black Tag Serial G

Butterfly ptr korbel serial G good condition no box £100 + Postage Can be supplied with H3 NEO National both sides for £170 All trades considered https://www.flickr.com/photos/137293054@N04/shares/JQv109 IMG_20170310_171500 by Kai Spencer Photography, on Flickr
  13. Japan korbel

Hi guys, Can anyone tell me where I can buy a genuine MADE IN JAPAN Butterfly Korbel? Thanks!
  14. What blade is this?

Hi,a pro player from Czech Republic gave me a blade with following serial number: VA2985 She said its XIOM but she didn't mention model name. The problem is that it has a handle from BTY Korbel (or at least I think I heard her say that). I tried contacting xiom, but they didn't respond. Does...
  15. Petr Korbel (made in Japan) FL after facelift

Hi, I'm curious about Korbel's handle size/shape after facelift. My teammate says the handle got thinner (he owns the new one), but we didn't have another korbel to compare. I guess i just don't believe him - the handle was thin already lol. Did it change? Also, does the handle differ from...
  16. butterfly blade peter korbel old tag

butterfly blade Petr Korbel old tag butterfly blade Petr Korbel old tag. price 100$ . blade in very good condition. My friend does not know the real price, you can offer your price. write in a personal
  17. Looking For: Butterfly Primorac and Petr Korbel Old Black Tag

Looking For: Butterfly Old Black Tag Primorac off- or Petr Korbel wood blade Looking for those two blades, new or brand new condition. Please help me.
  18. Petr Korbel Blade Cheap on Amazon???

When i searched up the petr korbel blade on amazon, it is only around $50. Anyone know why its so cheap on there and why there are so many sellers selling the item for that price? On paddlepalace and megaspin it costs around 60-70 dollars.
  19. Peter Korbel Chiquita story

Hi I just found this story from Peter Korbel about the nice story of his carer against the chinese playeers. it is in czech language so translation under the video.. http://www.bezfrazi.cz/chiquita/ And here is the video from the matches. Translation will be divided in multiple parts ... keep...
  20. butterfly korbel

Is there any official document that says korbel is limba-limba-ayous-limba-limba ? I'm starting to think maybe it's limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba. The second and 4th plies of my new mazi look very similar to the 2nd and 4th plies of a korbel I used to have.