motion

1. X10SLOWER - Table tennis in slow motion at 240 fps from the Bulgarian premier league

Hi guys! I'd like to present my new project - X10SLOWER - Table tennis in slow motion at 240 fps from the Bulgarian premier league. Any comments are welcome. Enjoy!
  2. Gionis Panagiotis training in Slow Motion 2019

Hello! Fresh video with training Gionis Panagiotis in epic slow motion. Very good for analysis how to play defensive.
  3. Fan Zhendong - Backhand Slow Motion (you should study)

Hey guys, i just created a short clip of some amazing backhand-shots from Fan Zhendong. I did some close capture and slow motion. I think it is a shot we should study. Probably smaller players and in situations near the table you could make great use of this technique...
  4. MA LONG SERVE TRAINING - Slow Motion, Short Form, Rare Private Record.

May the Spin Be With You.
  5. Ma Long Technique - Super Slow motion 2016!

New videos have surfaced on youtube of super slow motion footage of Ma Long's technique. Incredible angles and high frame rate of super slow motion videos of Ma Long's technique. Ma Long has had an incredible year, Rio Olympic Champion and recent World Tour Grand Finals winner. Ma Long is...
  6. Table Tennis Slow Motion 2015

Few slow motion shots from 2015 that are worth analyzing with detail in this stunning slow motion footage!
  7. Ma long backspin sidespin variation serve demo (Ma long's second serve motion)

Hi guys and girls, I shot some footage in the weekend for Ma's backspin and sidespin variation serves. I tried my best to imitate the serve motion. I hope you find these serves interesting and please suggest me some feedback. The last thread of mine related to the main serve of Ma long gave me...
  8. Spanish Open 2015: Japanese players (Slow motion)

Watch it on HD. Enjoy!!! :)
  9. Fan Zhendong Technique Slow Motion HD

Fan Zhendong Technique Slow Motion HD
  10. Awesome Super Slow Motion Compilation from #TTokyo2014

I hope you enjoy. I post the #TeamChina version: There is also three more from Japan, Korea and Chinese Taipei...
  11. Zhang Jike Technique in Slow Motion

Just made this slow motion technique analysis of Zhang Jike. Hope you all like it !! Other Table Tennis Super Star Technique Analysis: http://www.pp-station.com/search/label/%E4%B9%92%E4%B9%93%E8%A6%96%E9%A0%BB Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ppstation.hk
  12. World Cup 2012 (Slow Motion)

Here's my video guys! :-) Photo by: ETTA
  13. Kenta Matsudaira's serve in slow motion!

Hi guys! Surfing through youtube, I found a really interesting video showing Kenta's serve... it's a great footage!
  14. Slow Motion Services (NEW)

hey guys, a friend was on a refery seminar. one part was about serving. and he made a disk with some slow motion services for me. its not the best quality, but nice to watch :) enjoy.
  15. Ma long forehand technique in slow motion

source: stigatabletennis
  16. Slow Motion Highlights: 2011 WTTC

A friend sent me this video and I think it has great footage even if it was not in slow motion. But seeing it in slow motion really helps you see a lot of the techniques more clearly. Hope you guys like this. And if you see cool technical details that you want to point out and bring to our...
  17. These are perhaps 3 of the best slow motion T.T. videos on the internet today.

This one's the 3'rd chapter. Here are my other 2:
  18. Kinect Sports Motion Capture with TT Player

Check out Englands Andrew Baggerly behind the scenes with Kinect Sport's being the symbol for the new table tennis game coming out! The video is a capture session recording the movements! Photo by: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games Real cool! Vider link here...