size

1. Blade with bigger head size for defensive player

Hello there! I've got a friend who is searching for a new blade. He's a defensive player with pimple out rubber on backhand, on the forehand side he is pretty offensive but lacks a bit of power. Right now he plays with donic waldner senso v2. He likes the feeling of that blade but he wants...
  2. Use robots on 3/4 size tables?

Hi all, Since I am stuck at home for the next few weeks (or months maybe :(). I am thinking of buying a table tennis table and a robot to have fun and practice at home. Unfortunately, I don't have enough space to get a standard size table. The next best thing I can fit is 3/4 size tables like...
  3. Handle size Joola Quadri Aruna Offensive +

Anyone able to help with the size of this handle? Considering buying this blade. Currently have a Stratus Powerwood flared which is slightly too chunky a handle for comfort . Best fits for me have been old Innerforce ZLC and Nittaku Septear Lead. Thanks.
  4. Help with Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle) handle size

Hi everybody, Is there somebody using Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle)? PLease, could you send the measurements of the handle at the blade (at the wings). I bought mine at tabletennis11 as a LG version and it said Large Handle on the box, however, written by hand. Interestingly, when I wanted...
  5. does anyone know the head size of stiga azalea offensive?

Hi I 'm searching for the info for quite a long time but I cannot find it. The other thing I'm interested in but I cannot find is the types of wood used for butterfly maze magic. I know the opter ply is limbe but what are the other woods. Thanks for your help in advance. :)
  6. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

I am looking for a blade that plays like a Korbel but is not as head heavy. Want more weight in the handle. Any ideas? All wood is preferable but beggars can't be choosers.
  7. Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- size + alternative

Hello, does anybody know what the head dimensions of Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- are? And are there any alternatives with the same composition? I know only of Xiom Magellan, which is discontinued already and it has only 148x151 head size. Thank you all in advance.
  8. Does Handle Size matter?

Does it have a impact on technique if the handle feels too small, or feels to big for ones hands?
  9. Anyone play on a 3/4 size table?

I am converting my garage and wonder if anyone has played much on a 3/4 size table? Im pushed for space so its looking like the smaller one will be better.However I am concerned it will not be a great playing experience? I wont be playing on a full size table so no need to worry about adaption...
  10. 3/4 size table?

Looking for advice as to whether there's any benefit in training on a smaller table? I train on a full size table a couple of times per week at my club, and currently have a full size table in my garage, but its a bit too cramped and a 3/4 size table would fit the space better...but I'm worried...
  11. TenniRobo - super table tennis robot in compact size

Hi all! I created this topic to give you some information about my project of advanced table tennis robot - TenniRobo. I have developed it during few years, and now it is almost ready, first 3 robots will be shipped during 2 weeks to their new owners. Official website is...
  12. Pros and cons of larger blade head size?

I've been playing with the Butterfly Korbel JP for a couple of weeks now and really like it. Its head size is 158 x 152 mm which is slightly larger than the most common 157 x 150 mm all brands produce these days. I know defensive blades tend to have even larger head sizes. I've got a second...
  13. LF: inexpensive small-size Jpen hinoki blade

We've got a a promising young player at the club with a fantastic technique and feel for the ball. He can do anything with anything, and he likes to experiment. One of the things he likes to try is penhold play, and he's held a Jpen blade once. These things are very uncommon over here...
  14. OSP Virtuoso- Cpen handle size comparison with Clipper or YEO

Hi there Anyone with the OSP Virtuoso offensive- blade CPEN ? How is the handle size compare to Clipper CR WRB or YEO? Clipper WRB handle is wide and fit more well for my long and bigger size fingers. Thanks...
  15. stiga clipper wood - alternative penhold blade with same handle size??

Hi there, My fingers are longer and bigger size. I tried the grip on the Stiga Clipper Wood and i find it fit just nice compare to the current penhold blade im using which is a bit loose, slimmer handle . If there any other alternative penhold blade which has about the same handle size like...
  16. FS: OSP Virtuoso+ Flaired Medium Head size

Hi, I want to sell my OSP Virtuoso+ Medium size (Concave) I have two Virtuoso+ blades. I much prefer the straight handle to the concave handle. I only used the concave version once as I ordered it because I thought that I would like it more than the one with the straight handle but I was wrong...
  17. Blade weight

Hey, I want to discuss about the weight of a blade and specially the head heavy felling : I have a Timo Boll alc st with a t05 max and a rakza7s max which is nice to handle, it feels so balanced. However, I have a stiga allround evolution st with two xiom Vega pro 1.8 and it feels so head heavy...
  18. LF nittaku violin L size FL

Hi, Does anyone have nittaku violin L size FL or know whan I can buy it ? I was searching for it some time and didn't find anything. I can pay via paypal or trade one of my blades: Timo Boll spirit silver tag like new (FL) Joola Rossi Emotion (FL) Timo boll spirit no srial number fish scale...
  19. Blade with Head Size 155mm x 145mm

Hi guys, Do you have any ideas about blades with head size 155mm x 145mm or maybe a little bit smaller than that ?
  20. FS OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF - Head Size : M 158×150mm, Handle : ELCON

FS blade SOLD it already