soft

1. LF: Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon

Hey, I want to buy a Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon prefer flared handle! pm me please
  2. Soft Defensive Paddle

I need a soft defensive paddle as I tend to overpower things and I need to slow it down a bit. Killerspin recommended their Diamond TC Premium or Kido 7p rtg premium. What do you guys reccomend?
  3. What happen if you boost a t05 hard as soft as t05?

I'm curious, i know for a fact that a t05h boosted as soft as t05 doesn't play like a t05. Anyone tried it? If so share results.
  4. DHS Hurricane 8 Soft review

Hello Guys, I saw a new rubber on tt11 website and I decided to try it out. I'm not a professional rubber reviewer but I'll try to give a honest unbiased review about the rubber. The rubber in question is DHS Hurricane 8 soft. Attached image on the bottom. Playing on a Nittaku Septear Lead...
  5. DHS Hurricane 8 Soft advice

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has any experience with the hurricane 8 soft, I would like to buy sheet but there's not even one review about it. DHS site states about the hurricane 8 rubbers that the hardest one is for power and the softest one is for spin. Would it be good without...
  6. Opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for a beginner

Hi, I’m looking for opinions regarding flexible/stiff - hard/soft blades for learning techniques. I’m a newbie, hungry for information about the equipment and techniques. I’ve been playing (actually, more training than playing) for about 4 months now. In these 4 months I tried 4 blades – first...
  7. Stiff and soft blade?

Hi, is there any stiff but soft All to Off- blade?
  8. How does the Rakza 7 Soft compare to Rozena as a backhand rubber?

I was wondering if anyone has tried both the Rakza 7 soft and the Butterfly Rozena and how they compare one to the other. Thank you for any insight that you have.
  9. Soft vs hard rubber on backhand

Hi, I have been using andro R53 on both sides for about a month. It is perfect for me on forehand. It is okay for me even on backhand to punch and block with but when out of position it is tough to loop on backhand side as it is not very forgiving. But, I am confused regarding soft vs hard...
  10. TSP Ventus Spin compared to Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

Has anybody got experience of these two rubbers and if so can you tell me how they compare with regard to the following please. 1) Close to the table play. 2) Sensitivity to incoming spin. 3) Control. 4) Spin. Thank you
  11. Stiga DNA pro Medium/soft Reviews ?

Hello Low intermediate level player here. Was wondering if anyone has any reviews for the dna series for the Medium and soft variants (ttd only did the hard). Recently damaged my bh rubber so looking for a new one. Main concern is its looping ability + BH flicks against backspin. Was also...
  12. Yasaka Mark V or Killerspin Jet 800 or Yasaka Rakza 7 soft?

Yasaka Rakza rubbers/ Blade-Wood or Carbon ? Hi friends, I'm looking to upgrade from my current Butterfly 603 beginners racket; played 2 yrs. with it and in total. Usually I play 4-5 hours per week. Budget ---- USD/Euros $130 or below. Please suggest a racket which can go on for 2-4 years-...
  13. Topspin arc with a slow soft (defensive) blade

I was recently advised by a coach to switch to a much slower blade after a multi ball session. He has coached several very good LP players like Åkerström so I didn't argue and went ahead and bought a Stiga Defensive Classic as he couldn't specify exactly what would be good for me. The effect on...
  14. Soft or hard rubber for better blocking ?

Hello, TTD :) So I've purchased Nittaku Ludeack 7 ply wooden blade as an upgrade from Nittaku Acoustic (same wooden composition, but 5 ply) and find it amazing in doing loops, controlling the game is just outstanding, etc. But one aspect I don't like at all: blocking. It's more stable when I...
  15. FS: Butterfly Hadraw VK + MX-P Max + Rakza 7 Soft Max

For sale is a Butterfly Hadraw VK blade fitted with Tibhar Evolution MX-P Max and Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft Max. Total weight of setup is 171 grams including edge tape. Composition is Koto-Limba-Ayous-Limba-Koto, thickness 5.7mm, weight 80 grams and the blade is made using the finest wood from the...
  16. Stiga Carbonado 290 and Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon

Selling Stiga Carbonado 290 and Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon Hello, i am selling a Stiga Carbonado 290 in flare. It weights 89g. I only tested it once and it is in a perfect condition. I thought about 140 Euros basis for negotiation, so we can talk about the price. And a Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon...
  17. Nittaku Adelie vs Ludeack? With Med/Soft Rubbers

Hi all, As both blades are the same composition (correct me if wrong) I can't figure out what their major difference is, other than the Ludeack being 0.3 thicker and a touch heavier. I can't understand how Nittaku claims the Adelie is faster, when it's lighter and thinner (also +$30). If...
  18. Stiga Genesis (Soft) RED Table Tennis Rubber 2.0mm

Brand New Unopened Stiga Genesis (S) Red 2.0mm. £25 which includes recorded delivery postage within the UK
  19. Butterfly Innerforce ALC.SOFT vs. Innterforce ZLC

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a new penhold paddle from the Innerforce series. I previously used the Stiga Intensity and found it very controllable and easy to play with a H3N as FH. Can someone tell me about how the Innerforce ALC.S, Innterforce ZLC, and Innerforce ALC play? Can you guys...
  20. [SOLD] FS: Yinhe Qiu Yike Soft Carbon, 83g

For sale is a Yinhe Qiu Yike Soft Carbon, 83g Construction: 7 ply ( 5 wood + 2 soft carbon ) Composition: /Palisander-Spruce-Soft Carbon-Ayous-Soft Carbon-Spruce-Palisander/ Elasticity: medium/low Thickness: 6.0 mm. Used for 1 practice session only, so it is basically new. See pictures...