throw

1. Omega 7 vs Rakza Z, what's better?

So since there are literally over 20 million different blade/rubber combos possible, and since I have no life, I've spent alot of time analyzing rubbers. I've been using Omega 7 Hyper on backhand, Hurricane 3 National on forehand but switching it around has felt more natural, prefer H3 throw...
  2. Higher or lower throw

Hello there! I'm just wondering what your preference is in the throw of the blade and rubber. Do you prefer a lower throw with a more direct arc or a higher arc, and why? Also, I'm wondering for who you would recommend a blade or setup with a more direct arc?
  3. Need help with a too boucny/high throw setup

I was using acuda S2 on both sides of my korbel before I stopped playing like 2 years ago. I recently wanted to start again and decided to buy some cheap decent rubbers to get me on track. I bought Palio AK47 yellows and put them on both sides but after 3 months of training with them I find them...
  4. Best throw angle for beginner players

Hi again! Does anyone know which throw angle (high, med high, med, med low, low) is the best for beginners? I'm a little confused since some people say that high throw angle is less controllable, and low throw angle is difficult to execute consistently.
  5. Low throw

Hi, I glued my old rubbers to my new blade, which is the same as my previous one, but based on my tests without table my racket has too low throw. These are old rubbers, but they still grab the ball. However when I want to lift the ball it has a very low throw. I haven't removed the previous...
  6. Suggestions on Hinoki Blade and Spin Oriented Rubber with Med/High Throw

Hello All, I would like suggestions on Shakehand Hinoki blades and the compatible rubbers for it. Experience (9 years): GKI Offensive XX (pre-assembled Racket) Yasaka Mark V (pre-assembled classic Racket) Stiga Offensive Classic WRB with GKI Hybrid GX (max) Nittaku Miyabi with Razka 7 soft...
  7. Throw angle of Victas rubbers

Hello, could someone compare throw angle of Victas rubbers? Especially V > 01, V > 01 Stiff and V > 01 Limber.
  8. high throw is the enemy

given that low throw makes it easier to -serve -push -chop -block -hit flat and that high throw makes it easier to -loop shall we conclude that low throw is best for amateur players?
  9. Which member of Tibhar Evolution has the highest throw angle

Hi all, Someone asked me which rubber from the Evolution family has the highest throw angle. I am thinking it is FX-P but I am not sure and the person who asked me may need a bit more speed. Thanks
  10. Throw angle of rubbers

Throw angle of rubbers : 101 Hi All, In order to increase my knowledge of equipment, what are the basics of the "throw" angle of a rubber? What does each type do and what does each overcome? Hope they are sensible questions and I look forward to learning ????
  11. Rubber with highest Throw Angle

Hi, I'm looking for chinese rubber with a medium hard sponge which has a high throw angle. I have some rubbers in mind. Which one of these rubbers have the highest throw angle based on your experience ? 1. DHS Hurricane 8 2. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 3. DHS Hurricane 3 Commercial 4. DHS Hurricane 2...
  12. Throw Angle and Blade

Hi all, this is my first post. I wanted to bring up a discussion on throw angle and BLADES, not just rubbers. I've been playing for 4 years, and have been slightly modifying my equipment every once in a while, generally using soft all+ blades while trying a few different rubber styles...
  13. high and low throw rubbers

What are the advantages and disadvantages of high and low throw rubbers?
  14. Light rubber with high throw

Hi Using cpen with rpb I need a rubber with high throw angle. Any recommendations with fairly low price?
  15. Blade Throw Angle ?

Hey again guys, Now another thing comes across my mind. Throw angle of an equipment is not only affected by the rubber but also the blade I believe. Do anyone have any knowledge about the effect of blade hardness / flex to the overall throw angle of the setup ? Thanks in advance :)