date

1. Why do the table tennis rankings on the home page date back to 2016???

Why do the table tennis rankings on the home page date back to 2016?
  2. Release date colored rubbers?

Hi there, in an earlier statement ITTF said: But now the Olympic games are postponed What does this mean for the colored rubbers launch? Is that delayed too?
  3. DNA Pro Shipment date to US?

I am really interested in purchasing the new DNA pro medium sponge but from what I can tell it is only sold in Europe at the moment. Does anybody have any idea when they will start shipping it to the US/North America?
  4. Expiry date of rubbers?

Hey Guys, I've bought many many rubbers recently including Tenergy 05 FX for future stock but I'm now worried if they expire before i use them. Is there any expiry date of a rubber from a date of purchase? Do rubbers get spoiled if not used for a long time? how to protect un-used packed...
  5. Is there an expiry date for Hurricane rubbers?

Hey guys, I opened my drawer and found myself a province hurricane rubber, unopened, still in its original zealed package. I would estimate that I got it maybe 2-3 years ago. Meanwhile my friend who just came back from HK bought me a new province hurricane rubber. So I am not sure which one...
  6. Production date of a rubber

Hello guys, I want to ask something: How do we identify the production date of a rubber (especially DHS rubbers) ? I ask this because im afraid of getting an old rubber (2-3++ year-old rubber) when buying one. Maybe ChenChen/any DHS users can help me on this? Also if know how to identify the...
  7. How do you find out release date for rubber, general age?

There is something that has been really aggravating me and I'm now opening a thread to find out who knows what about, how do you find the release dates for a rubbers? Its so annoying checking out a new rubber just to find out there are reviews from back in 2009 and you never heard about it. I...
  8. rubber production date

Probably we all know that some shops sell old rubbers. They have bought big quantity and after some time the rubber even if it originally packed looses its parameters. So I was wondering if I can find somewhere on the rubber or packege date of production. I wrote few emails to different...
  9. Plastic Balls Date

1. Plastic balls will be used at ITTF Sanctioned events from 1st July 2014 (reference: ITTF BoD decision 2012) 2. As an exception celluloid balls will be used at the 2014 Youth Olympic Games (reference: ITTF OPC decision 2014) and at four (4) ITTF Junior Circuit events taking...
  10. Best backshot ever!?

Wow, this is one of the best shots I have ever seen! It was last set of Brazilian national team qualifying, it was 10-6 to Hugo Hoyama against Cazuo Matsumoto, 3-1 in sets. Match Point Hugo, spins the ball and thinks he has won the point as you see him celebrating until Cazuo strikes with a back...
  11. ITTF set date on new ball

The latest news from the Table Tennis World. Taken from a reliable source from the mytt forum, suppliers have been emailed with this notive recording the new ball. 1. The new POLY balls: The decision taken is that the new POLY balls will be officially used at ITTF events as of 1 July 2013...