dealing

1. Strategy for dealing with Harimoto's screaming

Harimoto's screaming is a cheap tactic - he disrupts his opponent's concentration, forcing his opponent to lose focus during that critical moment right after making a mistake - when one runs through the scenario in their head, analyzing what they did wrong and what they should have done while...
  2. Any tips on dealing with dead balls?

what is the best way of dealing with dead balls if someone uses antipower on there forhand? and fast dead balls services?
  3. Dealing with short, fairly high balls that appear half long

Hey. A ball I somewhat struggle with is the occasional short, high ball that barely hits the edge. I don't get these too often when playing people my level, but against worse players, against whom I use less speed and spin, they're more common. You see similar stuff even in high level play, but...
  4. Dealing with pressure.

Is pressure a negative mind state designed to decrease performance, or can pressure be utilized to improve performance? How do you cope with pressure?
  5. dealing with backhand flicks.

hey....just got a few questions....i have a few problems dealing with the backhand flicks my opponents do...i am unsure which way its going to go...unless i play my opponents for a while....but the match is gone by then....also i tend to block slightly aggressive strokes on my forehand...a flip...
  6. Dealing with Skyline 3

Hi guys really need help. I have a new skyline 3 and it gives me a headache. What should I do do get use to it? My playing is chinese style and got used to chinese soft rubber so should my stroke in forehand be more horizontal?It has a very hard sponge.:cool: