christmas

1. Novelty Table Tennis Christmas present

We are exchanging novelty table tennis Christmas presents this year. The budget is set at 10 eur. Yesterday I was looking for Cyber Monday deals on Aliexpress hopping to find mini table tennis table set. I think that would be an awesome present. On Amazon the price is way above the budget...
  2. Christmas came early this year

Well, these just arrived. Several days earlier than they were stated to. :cool: http://i.imgur.com/or5EtzE.jpg I have just one question: is this bad? The wood coloring is irregular, and the finish doesn't appear to be the best. There's small cuts along the grain. Is it just stiga sub-100...
  3. Speed of Christmas blades?

Hello! I gave myself a nice christmas gift, four new blades, that all are 5 ply, and all have recieved good reviews. Now the blades are the following. TSP reflex reward off (tabletennisdb speed rating 8.1) Yasaka silverline all wood (tabletennisdb speed rating 8.4) Tibhar stratus powerwood...
  4. Merry Christmas to everyone here!!

Merry Christmas to everyone in TTD!! I wish all the good to all of you and you're families! Hope you all get that blade from Santa Claus that you were wishing all year! To all that don't celebrate Christmas, happy regular day! :p
  5. China National Team - Merry Christmas!

The Chinese National Team wish you all a very merry Christmas as they take part in this weeks military training camp! Zhang Jike, "Spending this Christmas with my teammates at the military training camp! Merry Christmas to all!" Ding Ning "Wishing everyone a merry merry Christmas! Love...
  6. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the support over the last year, we hope you've got everything you wished for. Heres a funny gif submitted by TTD member @Tommy Lee The Chinese National Team wish you a merry Christmas! :D So our question, what table tennis blades, rubbers, balls...
  7. Kanabe Szilard storms into the lead of this years top 10 shots voting poll after day 1!

Romania's Kanabe Szilard is leading this years top 10 best shots of 2013 voting poll by a considerable number after day 1! This year has seen many world class players produce tremendous shots that have reached the top 10 shots of the year (XMAS EDITION). Players including Ma Long, Timo Boll, Fan...
  8. Christmas Table Tennis Training Camp in November/December

Table Tennis Training Camp during Christmas in Eger, Hungary www.ttcampshungary.com We are open in November and December for International Training Camps for all standards and ages and are now offering a discounted price with the code :TTCAMPS01 please state this code when emailing us. We...
  9. Merry Christmas!!!

The end of the year is fast approaching and what a year it has been. We cannot emphasize enough what an amazing bunch of people you all are. You have made this website fantastic! None of this community wouldn't happen without you and we thank you for your ongoing support. We hope you like the...
  10. Best Shot's of the Year 2012 (POLL)

---Christmas Special Edition--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favorite shots of the year (2012) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots voted by you guys...
  11. WIN signed TTD t-shirt XMAS 2012!

TTD Christmas Competition What a year it has been in the 2012 Table Tennis world! We have witnessed the London 2012 Olympics, Paralympics and many other global events such as the recent World Tour Grand Finals! TableTennisDaily has done it's absolute best in providing you all with all the...
  12. What TableTennis Things Are You Wishing For Christmas??

What Equipment are you wishing for this Christmas! Im Getting money for Butterfly Tenergy 80 When they come out, also adidas shoes http://www.adidas.co.uk/adizero-Table-Tennis/V24385_540,en_GB,pd.html What are you guys hoping for??? Santa saves the day :) Photo by: Marek Zochowski
  13. Did you play a table tennis tournament during Christmas? :)

I played a Christmas tournament for the first time! - 32. Laggenbecker Weihnachtsturnier / 32nd Laggenbeck Christmas Tournament ! I wrote a blog post about it, if you like to read it, just click here: http://www.sarahherlee.com/2011/12/32-laggenbecker-weihnachtsturnier-32nd.html
  14. Christmas and New Year's wishes for all

It's the end of the year, and we will be welcoming 2012 in a few days time. A lot of stuff had happened in the TT world where we witness the changing of the guard. The younger generations are coming up in force and I for one am looking forward to next year. I created this thread so everyone...
  15. Views welcome on what Father Christmas might bring

Hi, First post. In summary - mid-level player, league experience, getting back into the great game after a few years off. Preferred style is close to the table, although against lower level players I tend to play back from the table to practice my longer shots. Currently having some coaching...
  16. Westfield Christmas Table Tennis Camp

Westfield Christmas Camp is back for 2010! The Westfield Christmas camp is back for 2010! We are offering a fantastic opportunity to be coached by some of the best English players and coaches around (as well as wear off those Christmas dinners). The camp will be taking place on Wednesday 29th...