official

1. For sale W968 official national & HL5 provincial

I am selling my two DHS blades here. Unfortunately both are a little too light for me. But both have a great feeling! If you want more fotos just write me. Then I can also remove the rubbers from the W968. I still have it in my pocket as a replacement blade. Price: W968 - 425€ HL5 - 225€
  2. Differences between w968 national official and w968 provincial versions(making 2019)

Hello, I am enjoying table tennis in Korea. Currently, we are using Hurricanes Long 5 (manufacturing: 2019) I'm thinking about changing my racket. 1) What is the softest racket? I prefer soft racket. 2) Which blade has the lowest resistance? I don't like high-resistance blades. (Viscaria...
  3. Official ITTF videos quality of editing

I was wondering if I am the only one who noticed that ever since TTLondon2012 and MalongFanmadeChannel started cutting the official highlights videos that they often omit 50% or every second point for multiple sets. If commented about this on Youtube, but as always with Youtube comment, I've...
  4. Official Durability Comparison of D05 and T05

Pics from the shop owners invited to the Butterfly Spring 2019 Fair.
  5. To play in the World Tour Final in Korea in Dec, only 2 official games are left

Numerous Chinese top players must play in Sweden, Oct 29-Nov 1 and Austria, Nov 8-11 to play in the Dec World Tour Finals in Korea. Xu Xin has played enough already.
  6. It's Official | Timo Boll is the New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! In an incredible turn of events German table tennis legend Timo Boll has reclaimed his world number one status after several years since he last reached world number one status! Timo Boll victorious over Ma Long! Photo: ITTF Flickr This is the second world number one ranking...
  7. It's Official | Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! It's official, Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1! What a great way to start the new year for Germanys new world number 1! Last month's round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals secured Ovtcharov’s new status as the best player in the world...
  8. Win an official Sandpaper 2016 World Championships bat!

Win an official Sandpaper 2016 World Championships bat! This Friday the World Ping Pong Championships take place at the Alexandra Palace in London. TableTennisDaily are giving away a official sand paper bat that are used in the competition! To win this give away all you have to do is simply...
  9. Tribute to Dima Ovtcharov[official]

Hey guys, I made this tribute to launch Dima's youtube official channel. Don't hesitate to subscribe for new training vidoes,interviews and more.
  10. CNT released the official team for WTTC 2015!

The official roster is available now!! Men's single: Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Fang Bo, Liang Jinkun( replaced Yan An) Men's doubles: Zhang Jike/Xu Xin, Ma Long/ Timo Boll (GER), Fan Zhendong/Zhou Yu Women's Single: Li Xiaoxia, Ding Ning, Liu Shiwen, Zhu Yuling, Wu Yang...
  11. Ping Pong Summer Official Trailer

A new ping pong film is coming out to theatres on June 5th featuring Susan Sharadon. Here is the movie description and trailer below: Ping Pong Summer Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Susan Sarandon Movie HD The year is 1985. Rad Miracle is a shy 13-year-old white kid who's obsessed with two...
  12. Best Shot's of the Year 2012 (POLL)

---Christmas Special Edition--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favorite shots of the year (2012) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots voted by you guys...
  13. London 2012 Olympic Ball - Auction!

I just stumbled across a ball being auctioned from the London 2012 Olympics on their memorabilia website! :) Check it out here Photo by: memorabilia.london2012.com Theres 9 days to go. An official ball used in the Women's Team Table Tennis semifinals match 1 between Singapore and Japan at the...
  14. Rally of the year 2011 (official)

I am really sorry that it took me so long, but I was really busy.. So in the third month of the year 2012 I bring you this great poll about the best rally of the year 2011! I hope you will like my video, its the first of this kind from me, so if it might be not any good, I am sorry for that...
  15. Shot of the year 2011 (Official)

---Christmas Special--- What a year it has been! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2011) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots voted by you guys. Now we can narrow down to the...