backh

1. XX and ML's backhand rubber and the H3-50

Is the H3-50 a "viable alternative" (for us plebs) to the rubbers used my ML and XX on their backhand? (Similar to how the commercial H3 is a "viable alternative" to the H3 provincial/national?) Or, are their backhand rubber not some variations of H3-50, rather a completely different beast? I'm...
  2. Which side of rubber to use for forehand and backhand?

Hey I have got a quick question for you guys. Can you tell me which rubber to use for forehand and backhand. My coach tells me to use the red for forehand and black for backhand. But I am seen many world class player like Timo Boll and Ma Long. Can you please help me.:confused::confused:
  3. How can I improve my forehand and Backhand Topspin?

Hey guys I have another question for you. Can you please tell me how can I make my topspins more fast and spinny. Can you also tell me how to have sidespin with my topspin.;)
  4. How to train at home (Backhand Flick and Topspin)

https://youtu.be/1t_ZfQKrGyc
  5. Best way to return long serves on the backhand middle and wide fourhand?

People nowadays in my country tend to serve long and fast on the wide backhand forehand and the middle of the table. weak returns induce fast counters making you vulnerable in the rally. moreover , flicking the ball makes it go long as they have less spin. Anyone?
  6. Backhand and forehand rubber recommendations for 1.5 year beginner

Hi everybody, As the title states I am a beginner and have been playing for a little over a year and a half. I primarily play at work for about 1 hour (during breaks, lunches, and after work) and occasionally go to my local ping pong house with friends to play longer sessions. One of my...
  7. modern backhand and flicking over the table

Is it possible to use the modern backhand flip over the table on a short heavy backspin ball? I think its not and high levels players don't even bother doing so. I can't tell if a serve has heavy back spin when watching on TV.
  8. Ma Long & Xu Xin using Hurricane 3 on bh in WTTC?

According to Xu Xin's coach a few month back, Xu Xin switch back to Tenergy. Some photo showed Ma Long is using Tenergy in closed training. Yet, in the WTTC 2015 if you look at the sponge color of both Xu Xin and Ma Long backhand. It looks a lot like Hurricane 3 orange, and definitely not...
  9. Koji Matsushita: forehand and backhand chop

very interesting stuff :)
  10. I am backh..

Hi guys! To put it short.. I AM BACK!! HARHARHAR! With even MORE POSTS (better ones, hopefully).. So yeah anyways the reason I posted this: 1. Just a greeting, really.. 2. To add 1 post to my repertoire. Deary me, can't lose my post count race :p Without further ado, I am back to business :)...
  11. Forehand and backhand grips

Hey guys, do you change grips while interchanging between forehand and backhand shots? I find it a troublesome and it is some how affecting my game. What do you think about this?