people

1. Do you think deaf people control their nerves better in table tennis?

I bet deaf people manage the stress levels a lot better than other players. I can't never play my best in competetive matches and I'm always too nervous so I never play as good. But I noticed one of the biggest factors are the noises, not only produced by the opponent but also the audience. And...
  2. Discussions about something people always look over

Hi Guys. I am having my first ever tournament on the next week and i need some advice from some of you who are experienced in playing tournaments. How do you guys prepare for it and is there anything that i shouldn't do before competition? (Excuse for crappy english :p) Hope you guys can help...
  3. Looking for People to play with in London

A friend of mine is going to stay in London from the 24.06. to the 21.07. She will be staying near London City and is looking for a club and people to play with. So any of you TTD members from London interested in maybe showing her around a bit? I think she would be very happy if someone would...
  4. What do you people do to motivate yourselfes to break limits every session?

This is my way! It´s a simple whiteboard with markers. Not perfect but it gets me hyped enough to train hard. Please share your methods/reasons/etc. Peace!
  5. "Table Tennis People Are Awesome"

This is my last compilation!
  6. Recent experience with people that pissed me off

Guys, wanted your unbiased opinions to make sure I am thinking right. Here's the background , I play in the afternoon for an hour with my friends in a club after work before heading back home . I go there sometimes in the weekends if somebody is willing to play and I am able to make it...
  7. [SERIOUS THREAD FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE] Tell Archosaurus how much of an idiot he is

Hello. Because some people have an issue with me, I would like to start a thread where people let out their emotional trauma. Answer the poll and give feedback. Not a single positive, constructive or friendly comment allowed. Thank you. :p
  8. All about dwell time, maybe, but only if there are enough people interested.

Dwell time seems to be a hot topic among TT players but honestly I bet NO ONE really anything about it. All they know is the myths perpetuated by the TT forums. Let me start by saying dwell time can be infinite. If your paddle is horizontal to the ground and you place a ball on it it will...
  9. People taking the mick out of TT!

it really annoys me when i say 2 one of my friends ` i had a really long TT tournament yesterday and i'm really tired!' and then they just say ` Oh well its only table tennis!' Does any1 else get that?
  10. Professional TT Shoes for Big People in US.

It's quite disappointing that Manufacturers like Butterfly, Mizuno, Stiga do not manufacturing TT shoes for people who have large feet. Maybe they are not doing it for a reason. It makes me wonder if they are manufacturing these sizes for Germans or Russians. There are large people there as...
  11. For people who don't really know Table Tennis

Share it !
  12. An old photo, how many people you can recognize ?

Many strangers...;)
  13. people plzzz give me reviews about my new setup

i have just ordered a stiga roosewood nct 7 blade and with it rakza 9 and stiga boost i want to know ho will these rubbers play with the blade and what will be the speed and control of this setup ty
  14. hi again people =)

i had a 6 month break from table tennis or so but now im back so i thought i will re introduce my self on this forum as there will be many new members
  15. How do you play beginners/people with unusual technique?

I really struggle when I am playing with people who play a slower game(slow chops). A lot of the times I tend to mess up simplest returns as I tend to attack how I would a regular return and it either misses the table or hits the net. What really annoys me is that I think I would have been able...
  16. Need help people please!

hey! i was wondering if you could help me... this is the thing, i've asked the city hall where i live if i can propose a project to stablish table tennis as one of the disciplines that are practiced here! and they told me ok. So i have to make a formal proposal and the sports departament of...
  17. PEOPLE, who do you think will be the number one player next year?

Vote above for your favourite player that you think will be no.1 by the end of 2012 next year according to the ITTF World Ranking's :)
  18. People are awesome

This is to me the most awesome video on the net, it even shows some TT in it! This 5 minute video will feel like 1 minute!