tbs

1. Shameless EBAY plug (TBS black tag, Clipper, Xiom Katana platinum and more)

Shameless ebay plug: All should be really rather low prices but are on auction with offer not buyitnow: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/pas7855_iyl5hlz Starting Prices: TBS Black Tag CS with Provincial Battle II and AK47 blue: £50 Xiom Katana Platinum with Acuda S3(new sheet): £50 Stiga Clipper...
  2. TBS ST vs FL handle

Hello Guys, was just wondering i have always used Flared handles in the past until i tried my mates Joola Fever last week which was in a straight handle. I really liked the blocking on FH and BH as well as BH to BH. Im mostly a FH player with occasional BH loops but mostly just passive blocks as...
  3. Best Viscaria/TB ALC/TBS clone blades?

Hi, I'm looking for good value clone blade. So far I'm looking into Yinhe v14, Yinhe v14 PRO, Yinhe v15, Yinhe Pro-Feeling, Sanwei F3, Sanwei F3 PRO and Sword Blue Feather. What do you guys recommend?
  4. FS old tbs, sword hd997

FS old tbs Hello, selling my backup blades: butterfly timo boll spirit (H) series,93gr. , fish scale, some minor usage, 90eu Sword hd997 - sold
  5. TBS and IF Layer ALC

How do these 2 blades compare in all aspects of playing? What are your experiences or opinions on the TBS, which is better?
  6. FS: BTY TBS BTY Viscaria & other blades

Dear all Before I put this lot on ebay . I though I would give you guys a try ! New Year , New Start time to down size my blade collection Butterfly TBS, Black Tag, AN Handle slight damage to the side however it doesn’t affect play (This blade has served me well of over 10yrs! Had some...
  7. LF BTY TBS / Boll ALC / Andro Treiber Z ST handle

Hi, Looking for a Boll spirit or Boll Alc or Andro Treiber Z with straight handle. Preferably 84 - 86g in weight. I am based in UK. Please advise on the price you are looking for, shipping cost, your preferred method of payment and most importantly attach a few pictures of the blade and send...
  8. Butterfly TB ALC,Viscaria,TBS

Its time for me to get a new blade,and ive been thinking of these 3. 1)Timo Boll ALC 2)Viscaria 3)Timo Boll Spirit. Which is better?Which one do you prefer more? Any tips,ideas etc will be gladly accepted.
  9. TBS+bluefire M2

hey guys i wanted to buy a new racket my coach said to buy an arylate carbon blade i wanted to buy TB alc but i dont have the money for it do you think TBS is a good combination with bluefire M2? i dont have the money to buy tenergys either:D leave your commets please thanks!!! :)
  10. Replacement of TBS and TB ALC!!!

Good morning! Would you like to help me in the following questions. I play with a Timo Boll ALC and played with Timo Boll Spirit, but needed to buy a new blade. Butterfly seen to be very expensive, I ask your opinion of a wooden cheaper even from other brands, having similar characteristics or...
  11. Tbs fh: T05 bh:t05/t64?

Im thinking about buying a new blade, im pretty sure about the TBS and Tenergy 05 on my FH. But Im not sure about what to get for my BH Tenergy 05 or Tenergy 64? Can someone tell me the differences? I see alot of player like Tenergy 64 as a BH rubber, but I dont know why. I don't see alot of...