view

1. FREE to View: 30 Coaching Tutorials in 30 Days

Hi everyone! I'm making 30 coaching tutorials in 30 days, starting yesterday, covering a number of foundation techniques with some basics and some useful tips and analogies to get everything into the best shape it can be. Hope you will follow along and find some of these useful! Day 1...
  2. Best of Koki Niwa 2017 - 2019 (Side view)

Here are some of the best points of Koki Niwa (the "chop block god") from 2017 to 2019.
  3. China Team View Adam Bobrows Laptop!

Check out Adam Bobrow's story when he commentated at the recent China Open 2014! So my first day in mainland China and I didn't know exactly how things worked with the World Tour and my contacts, rides, etc., so took a bus to a hotel that I thought I might be staying at. Apparently when I...
  4. The view of Timo Boll (Head Cam)

Timo Boll posted a video on his facebook page where we can see his perspective when he plays table tennis. He put a camera on his head to show us what he sees during a rally. You need to be logged into a facebook account to watch the video. Enjoy.
  5. Peter karlsson delivers his view

Olympic Solidarity - Ping Pong Peace Burundi On the 20th December 2011 the progression for table tennis in Burundi enhanced from the help of Former World Champion Peter Karlsson, along with the ITTF and Peace and Sport team. More exciting activities were delivered on the outskirts of Burundi...
  6. whats you re view on chinese dominance in table tennis?

ok basically i gotta do four 6000 word essays about a subject and i choose this i need people to try write as much as possible about the subject and it would be helpful if you could put a note of you top ranks, best wins and where your from if you don't mind obviously